M70 Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The M70 Deluxe is an integrated all-in-one unit that provides accurate, simple measurements to give you peace of mind that your oxygen levels are safe during rest and activity. The M70 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is intended for non-invasive spot-check measurement of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2).
M70 features an adaptive display which automatically powers off if a finger is not inserted into the device for 8 seconds; but its extra long battery life means the M70 can work continuously for 24-hours. If you need to change the orientation of the display it is easy with a short press of the power button. The M70's OLED display provides an SpO2 Pulse Rate listing, a Pulse Intensity Bar Graph, Current Battery Capacity, and a Pleth Waveform.^literature~
- Manufacturer Biolight Meditech
- In the Package Yellow M70 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, 2 AAA Batteries, Necklace/Lanyard Strap, Printed Instructions
- Part Number(s) HCSM70
- HCPCS Code E0445
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Available Color(s) Yellow & Gray
- Size (Approx) 50 x 33 x 30 Millimeters
- Weight (Approx) 55 Grams (with batteries)
- Display Type Color OLED
- Display Parameters SpO2 Pulse Rate, Pulse Intensity Bar Graph, Battery Capacity Indicator, Pleth Waveform
- Pulse Rate Display 25 to 250 BPM (Beats Per Minute)
- Pulse Rate Accuracy ± 1% or ± 1 BPM whichever is greater
- SpO2 Range Display 0 to 100% Oxygen Saturation
- SpO2 Accuracy 70 to 100% ± 2% (Unspecified under 70%)
- Battery Type 2 AAA Batteries (Included)
- Battery Run Time 24 Hours of Continuous Working Time (Average)