All DirectHomeMedical offers online support through our website, live chat and toll free support during normal business hours, and email support 24-hours a day. Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or the products we sell. DirectHomeMedical.com is authorized and approved, by the manufacturers we represent, to sell and ship products to end-users residing in the United States, not to other third parties or businesses. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site. All products offered are sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturers or their representatives. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products on this site may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. COPYRIGHTS: Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Site Design & Content Copyright © 2004-2018 DirectHomeMedical. Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success. All products and services advertised on this site are provided by DirectHomeMedical.com or its designates. DirectHomeMedical occasionally offers discounts via coupon code. Coupon codes cannot be combined and there is a limit of one coupon per order. DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is informational only and should not replace the advice of a physician.
Philips Respironics Long Life Rechargeable Battery Pack for CPAP & BiPAP (DISCONTINUED)
COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR MACHINE!
The Universal Long Life Rechargeable Battery Pack is designed to help you get a good night's sleep wherever you happen to be. It is compatible with machines from all major manufacturers including ResMed, DeVilbiss, Respironics, Fisher & Paykel, and more. The amount of time the pack will power your system between recharges will vary depending on your specific machine, pressure and setup; but most users will achieve 2-3 nights between charges.
HOW IT WORKS
The Long Life Battery is equipped with a DC Power Socket (like the "cigarette" style sockets found in most vehicles). To power your CPAP or BiLevel with the battery simply connect your machine to the pack using a manufacturer approved DC cord or DC Power Inverter. We offer packages with cords from Respironics, ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, and DeVilbiss; but if you already own a DC cord for your machine there is no need to purchase another! The battery pack will work fine with any manufacturer approved DC Power Cord. Review your CPAP or BiLevel machine's manual if you are unsure about whether your system has DC power capabilities.
The Long Life Battery Pack includes a specially designed charger that effectively recharges the battery without overcharging it. In addition multi-colored LED lights let you know the charging status of the system. For best results batteries should be fully depleted and recharged at least once every 6-8 weeks.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package Long Life CPAP & BiPAP Battery Pack, Travel Case, AC Power Cord (for Recharging the Battery Pack). Requires DC Power Cord (for Powering Your Machine from the Battery Pack or any 12V DC Socket).
- Part Number(s) 1028869
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing) for recharging the battery pack.
- AC Power Cord Length 5 Feet 6 Inches (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Required for powering your CPAP or BiPAP device.
- Battery Type Sealed (Non-Spillable) Lead Acid
- Battery Capacity 14.4 AH
- Battery Size 6.5 x 7.5 x 9.0 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 13 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 2-3 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. (Average)
- Recharge Time 10 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery NotesBatteries should always be stored upright. Batteries may come from the factory partially charged; for best results batteries should be fully charged before first use. The manufacturer recommends charging only from AC Wall Power. Recharging from DC Power sources is not recommended.
- DC Power Cord Required This package does NOT include a DC Cord so one must be purchased separately, or you must already have one, in order to use the battery pack with your CPAP or BiPAP machine.
- Maximizing Battery Life To maximize battery life with your CPAP or BiPAP device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable comfort features like C-Flex and EPR.
ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask
On Sale: $33.00
On Sale: $149.00
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
On Sale: $1,899.00