Long Life Rechargeable Battery Pack for ResMed CPAP & BiLevel Machines (DISCONTINUED)
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR MACHINE!
The Universal Long Life Rechargeable Battery Pack is designed to help you get a good night's sleep wherever you happen to be. It is compatible with machines from all major manufacturers including ResMed, DeVilbiss, Respironics, Fisher & Paykel, and more. The amount of time the pack will power your system between recharges will vary depending on your specific machine, pressure and setup; but most users will achieve 2-3 nights between charges.
The package offered here includes a DC Cord for use with your ResMed CPAP or BiLevel machine. Simply select the appropriate cord for your machine when adding the battery pack to your shopping cart.
HOW IT WORKS
The Long Life Battery is equipped with a DC Power Socket (like the "cigarette" style sockets found in most vehicles). To power your CPAP or BiLevel with the battery simply connect your machine to the pack using a manufacturer approved DC cord or DC Power Inverter. We offer packages with cords from Respironics, ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, and DeVilbiss; but if you already own a DC cord for your machine there is no need to purchase another! The battery pack will work fine with any manufacturer approved DC Power Cord. Review your CPAP or BiLevel machine's manual if you are unsure about whether your system has DC power capabilities.
The Long Life Battery Pack includes a specially designed charger that effectively recharges the battery without overcharging it. In addition multi-colored LED lights let you know the charging status of the system. For best results batteries should be fully depleted and recharged at least once every 6-8 weeks.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package Long Life CPAP & BiPAP Battery Pack, Travel Case, AC Power Cord (for Recharging the Battery Pack), and DC Power Cord or DC Power Inverter (for Powering Your Machine from the Battery Pack or any 12V DC Socket).
- Part Number(s) 1028869-RM
- HCPCS Insurance Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin (Typical)
- Battery Type Sealed (Non-Spillable) Lead Acid
- Battery Capacity 14.4 AH
- Battery Size 6.5 x 7.5 x 9.0 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 13 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 2-3 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. (Average)
- Recharge Time 10 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Notes Batteries should always be stored upright. Batteries may come from the factory partially charged; for best results batteries should be fully charged before first use. The manufacturer recommends charging only from AC Wall Power. Recharging from DC Power sources is not recommended.