All DirectHomeMedical offers online support through our website, live chat and toll free support during normal business hours, and email support 24-hours a day. Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or the products we sell. DirectHomeMedical.com is authorized and approved, by the manufacturers we represent, to sell and ship products to end-users residing in the United States, not to other third parties or businesses. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site. All products offered are sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturers or their representatives. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products on this site may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. COPYRIGHTS: Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Site Design & Content Copyright © 2004-2018 DirectHomeMedical. Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success. All products and services advertised on this site are provided by DirectHomeMedical.com or its designates. DirectHomeMedical occasionally offers discounts via coupon code. Coupon codes cannot be combined and there is a limit of one coupon per order. DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is informational only and should not replace the advice of a physician.
XPO2 Concentrator (DISCONTINUED)
PATENTED, PULSE DOSE OXYGEN DELIVERY
XPO2's patented 'non-linear pulse dose conserver' delivers medical grade oxygen at the beginning of inspiration, releasing oxygen at intelligent intervals to emulate continuous flow therapy. With 900ml oxygen production, high oxygen purity, high trigger sensitivity, rapid response and comfortable bolus delivery, XPO2 ensures you stay oxygenated, producing therapeutic oxygen all the way up to 35 breaths per minute at all settings from 1 to 5.
INTELLIGENT OXYGEN DELIVERY WITH SENSI-PULSE
The XPO2 Oxygen Concentrator features Sensi-Pulse Technology that customizes the size of each bolus of oxygen to meet your current needs. Whether sleeping, relaxing or exercising, Sensi-Pulse technology adapts as required -- increasing bolus size as your breathing rate decreases and decreasing bolus size as your breathing rate increases -- so overall oxygen flow remains constant at any given setting.
SIMPLE, STYLISH CONFIDENCE
Made in the U.S.A., Invacare's XPO2 looks stylish with a non-medical design and a quality stitched, black carrying case with padded shoulder strap and handle. The carrying case holds the XPO2 securely with easy access to controls and cannulas; it features an adjustable padded shoulder strap and a hand strap and a simple user interface. If you prefer not to carry your XPO2 then it fits conveniently and securely on the included wheeled travel cart. A black accessory bag is also available as an optional accessory to store extra batteries, cannulas, paperwork and convenience items.
POWER YOUR WAY - AC, DC & BATTERY
XPO2 comes with an amazing range of power options including an internal battery, a supplemental external battery, and AC and DC Cords.
XPO2's Universal AC Power Supply is a compact power solution that automatically adapts to voltages worldwide so there's no need to worry about bulky, inconvenient power converters. The included DC Power Supply can be used in the standard DC sockets found in most cars, boats, and other vehicles.
When you're on the road or away from fixed power sources the XPO2's Internal Battery will power the unit for up to 2.5 Hours on a setting of 2; or up to 3.5 hours on a setting of 1. If you want more time away XPO2's Supplemental Battery easily attaches to the carry bag and effectively doubles your usage time. Supplemental batteries are easy to attach and detach so you can keep as many on hand as you need to ensure you have all the power you require for life without limits. We offer bundles with 1, 2 or 3 batteries at a great savings!
Whenever the XPO2 is plugged into AC or DC power both internal and supplemental batteries will automatically recharge, regardless of whether you are using the oxygen concentrator or not. There are no extra battery chargers required, simply plug the unit into an external AC or DC power source and batteries will recharge automatically. Its simple, convenient, intelligent and easy!^literature~
- Invacare XPO2 POC Brochure (PDF)
- Invacare XPO2 POC User Manual (PDF)
- Invacare XPO2 POC User Manual Spanish (PDF)
- InvaCare XPO2 Travel Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer Invacare
- In the Package XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Black Carrying Case, Internal Battery, DC Power Cord, AC Power Cord, 10 Nasal Cannulas, Inlet Filter, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. Supplemental Batteries and Extras included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) XPO100
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 10 x 7 x 4 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 6.0 Lbs with Internal Battery
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Pulse Dose Settings 1 to 5 (Up to 900 ML/Min)
- Oxygen Per Pulse
- 1 Setting = 15 ml
- 2 Setting = 23 ml
- 3 Setting = 31 ml
- 4 Setting = 37 ml
- 5 Setting = 42 ml
- Oxygen Concentration 87% to 95.6%
- Sound Levels ≤ 45 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length 25 Feet (Maximum)
- Filters External: Reusable Air Intake Filter
- Alarms Start-Up Indicator, Breath Detect Indicator, Internal Battery Charging Indicator, Low Battery Warning, Low Battery Alarm, Battery Discharged Alarm, No Breath Detect Alarm, Breath Rate Over Capacity Alarm, System Too Hot/Cold for Start Alarm, System Too Hot/Cold Running Alarm, Battery Too Hot/Cold Alarm, Stuck Button Alarm, Operating Alarm, Compressor Alarm, System Alarm. (Audible alarms can be temporarily silenced when required.)
- AC (Wall) Power Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption 36 Watts at Setting 2
- DC (Mobile) Power Included in Package
- Battery Power Internal Battery Included. Supplemental Batteries Also Included Depending on Bundle Selection
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Weight Internal Battery = 0.0 Lbs
Supplemental Battery = 1.3 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time
- 1 Setting = 3.5 hours
- 2 Setting = 2.5 hours
- 3 Setting = 2.0 Hours
- 4 Setting = 1.5 Hours
- 5 Setting = 1.0 Hours
- Recharge Time 3.0 to 4.0 Hours dependent on flow settings. (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery NotesBatteries will charge sufficient whenever AC or DC Power is available. Battery run times are approximate.