All DirectHomeMedical offers online support through our website, live chat and toll free support during normal business hours, and email support 24-hours a day. Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or the products we sell. DirectHomeMedical.com is authorized and approved, by the manufacturers we represent, to sell and ship products to end-users residing in the United States, not to other third parties or businesses. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site. All products offered are sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturers or their representatives. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products on this site may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. COPYRIGHTS: Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Site Design & Content Copyright © 2004-2018 DirectHomeMedical. Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success. All products and services advertised on this site are provided by DirectHomeMedical.com or its designates. DirectHomeMedical occasionally offers discounts via coupon code. Coupon codes cannot be combined and there is a limit of one coupon per order. DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is informational only and should not replace the advice of a physician.
Invacare PerfectO2 V Concentrator Bundle (DISCONTINUED)
A SIMPLE OXYGEN SOLUTION ALL DAY, EVERY DAY
PerfectO2 V’s robust design delivers medical grade oxygen up to 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year to people who need continuous flow oxygen in the home. On the front of the concentrator you’ll find an easy to understand control panel for adjusting settings and checking oxygen status, and a handy shelf for bubble humidifier bottles.
The PerfectO2’s control panel is simple to use with a large power switch and a rotating Flow Meter Knob for quick adjustments between 0.5 - 5.0 LPM (Liters Per Minute) of oxygen flow. Three indicator lights (green, yellow, red) and audible alarms help you to be secure in the knowledge that your concentrator is working properly at all times. In addition the control panel includes a circuit breaker for safety, and an elapsed time meter so you’ll always know how many hours the concentrator has been used.
INCLUDES SENSO2 OXYGEN MONITOR FOR ADDED SECURITY
Invacare’s PerfectO2 Oxygen Concentrator comes complete with SensO2 Oxygen Monitoring built in. SensO2 continuously monitors the purity of oxygen generated by the concentrator. If purity falls below acceptable preset levels, indicator lights on the control panel will illuminate to alert the user.
POWER SAVING & TROUBLE FREE
The PerfectO2 Home Oxygen Concentrator is designed from the ground up to deliver consistent trouble-free performance and reduce overall oxygen therapy costs. Its advanced motor provides 5.0 LPM of continuous flow oxygen, while using less electricity and producing less heat, than most other stationary oxygen concentrators; so PerferctO2 V costs less to run saving you money every day. On the back of the unit you’ll have easy access to the unit’s reusable cabinet filter which should be washed and dried monthly and then replaced as needed. DirectHomeMedical offers filters directly on our site.
- Manufacturer Invacare
- In the Package PerfectO2 V Oxygen Concentrator with SensO2 Monitor, Nasal Cannulas, Humidifier Connector Tube, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed Patient Manual.
- Part Number(s) IRC5PO2V
- HCPCS Code E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code 00841447100010, 00915365079908
- Warranty 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The intended function and use of the Invacare PerfectO2 V Oxygen Concentrator is to provide supplemental oxygen to patients with respiratory disorders, by separating nitrogen from room air, by way of a molecular sieve. It is not intended to sustain or support life.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Tan
- Size (Approx) 23 x 13 x 12 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 40 Lbs
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings .5 to 5 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration 87-95% at All Flow Rates
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator SensO2 Oxygen Monitoring System
- Start Up / Warm Up 30 Minutes
- Sound Levels ≤ 43 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 8,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length 50 Feet (Maximum)
- Filters External: Cabinet Air Inlet Filter
Internal: Outlet HEPA and Compressor Inlet Filters
- Alarms High Pressure Alarm, Low Pressure Alarm, Power Loss Alarm, SensO2 Oxygen System, Possible Obstruction Alert.
- AC (Wall) Power 120 VAC (+10/-15%), 60 Hz
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- Power Consumption 325 Watts Average
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Available
- Battery Power Not Available