Invacare PerfectO2 V Oxygen Concentrator Bundle - 5 LPM
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Get a 6 Month Supply of Cannulas free with purchase!GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
NOTICE: DirectHomeMedical Cannot Accept Foreign Prescriptions for Purchase of Any Items. Due to the Current COVID-19 Pandemic, We Cannot Accept Returns on This Item. Until Further Notice All Sales of This Item Are Final. (Standard Manufacturers Warranties Still Apply.)
A SIMPLE OXYGEN SOLUTION ALL DAY, EVERY DAY
PerfectO2 V’s robust design delivers medical grade oxygen up to 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year to people who need continuous flow oxygen in the home. On the front of the concentrator you’ll find an easy to understand control panel for adjusting settings and checking oxygen status, and a handy shelf for bubble humidifier bottles.
The PerfectO2’s control panel is simple to use with a large power switch and a rotating Flow Meter Knob for quick adjustments between 0.5 - 5.0 LPM (Liters Per Minute) of oxygen flow. Three indicator lights (green, yellow, red) and audible alarms help you to be secure in the knowledge that your concentrator is working properly at all times. In addition the control panel includes a circuit breaker for safety, and an elapsed time meter so you’ll always know how many hours the concentrator has been used.
INCLUDES SENSO2 OXYGEN MONITOR FOR ADDED SECURITY
Invacare’s PerfectO2 Oxygen Concentrator comes complete with SensO2 Oxygen Monitoring built in. SensO2 continuously monitors the purity of oxygen generated by the concentrator. If purity falls below acceptable preset levels, indicator lights on the control panel will illuminate to alert the user.
POWER SAVING & TROUBLE FREE
The PerfectO2 Home Oxygen Concentrator is designed from the ground up to deliver consistent trouble-free performance and reduce overall oxygen therapy costs. Its advanced motor provides 5.0 LPM of continuous flow oxygen, while using less electricity and producing less heat, than most other stationary oxygen concentrators; so PerferctO2 V costs less to run saving you money every day. On the back of the unit you’ll have easy access to the unit’s reusable cabinet filter which should be washed and dried monthly and then replaced as needed. DirectHomeMedical offers filters directly on our site.
- Manufacturer Invacare
- In the Package PerfectO2 V Oxygen Concentrator with SensO2 Monitor, Nasal Cannulas, Humidifier Connector Tube, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed Patient Manual.
- Part Number(s) IRC5PO2V
- HCPCS Code E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code 00841447100010, 00915365079908
- Warranty 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The intended function and use of the Invacare PerfectO2 V Oxygen Concentrator is to provide supplemental oxygen to patients with respiratory disorders, by separating nitrogen from room air, by way of a molecular sieve. It is not intended to sustain or support life.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Tan
- Size (Approx) 23 x 13 x 12 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 40 Lbs
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings .5 to 5 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration 87-95% at All Flow Rates
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator SensO2 Oxygen Monitoring System
- Start Up / Warm Up 30 Minutes
- Sound Levels ≤ 43 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 8,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length 50 Feet (Maximum)
- Filters External: Cabinet Air Inlet Filter
Internal: Outlet HEPA and Compressor Inlet Filters
- Alarms High Pressure Alarm, Low Pressure Alarm, Power Loss Alarm, SensO2 Oxygen System, Possible Obstruction Alert.
- AC (Wall) Power 120 VAC (+10/-15%), 60 Hz
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- Power Consumption 325 Watts Average
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Available
- Battery Power Not Available