IntelliPAP BiLevel S Machine (DISCONTINUED)
CLEAN, SOPHISTICATED DESIGN
The clean sophisticated design of the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP BiLevel System clearly points the way towards the future of BiPAP therapy. From the ground up the IntelliPAP has been designed with patients in mind including whisper quiet operation, an exceptionally small footprint, a complete feature set, the industry's longest standard warranty (5 years!), automatic altitude adjustment, adjustable ramp, etc.
OPTIONAL HEATED HUMIDIFICATION
In addition to being a great BiPAP system the IntelliPAP can be coupled with a brilliant, truly-integrated heated humidifier. The IntelliPAP Integrated Heated Humidifier docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord.The humidifier chamber is easy to remove and replace and it includes built-in overfill protection which prevents humidifier water from damaging the BiPAP!
ADJUSTABLE RAMP FEATURE
Most people find it is easier to fall asleep with a lower therapy pressure that gradually increases to the full prescribed pressure setting over time. The IntelliPAP BiLevel's ramp comfort feature does this. Ramp time can be set from 0-45 minutes (in 5 minute increments); and If you wake up in the night and have trouble falling back to sleep, the ramp can be reinitiated with the simple push of a button.
SMARTCODE SLEEP THERAPY COMPLIANCE
SmartCode system from DeVilbiss makes it fast and easy to access sleep therapy data -- whether it is for yourself, for your job, or for your doctor. SmartCode is an alpha-numeric code that is shown on the display of the IntelliPAP. Your code can be phoned in to your doctor, emailed to your job, or you can use it yourself. The characters and sequences in your SmartCode contain vital sleep therapy usage data in an encrypted form. Enter the code into the SmartCode Report Generator at IntelliPAP.COM and you'll have instant access to your therapy data in easy to read reports that can be saved or printed. No external software or data card is needed, everything is always available right on your machine!
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine, Travel Bag, Filters (Reusable Foam & Ultra Fine), 6-Foot Tube, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord, 5-Year Warranty. Select Additional Tubing, Power & Humidification Options in Cart.
- Part Number(s) DV55D (IntelliPAP BiLevel), DV55D-HH (IntelliPAP BiLevel with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0470
- GTIN / UPC Code 00885304001973
- Warranty 5 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) BiLevel Machine = 6.5 x 7.0 x 4.2 Inches, BiLevel Machine with Humidifier = 6.5 x 8.4 x 6.4 Inches
- Weight (Approx) BiLevel Machine = 2.75 lbs, BiLevel Machine with Humidifier= 4.45 lbs
- Therapy Modes BiLevel
- Pressure Range 3-25 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Leak Compenstation Yes
- Auto On/Off Yes
Therapy Data & Compliance
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Cord Length 6 Feet (Approx)
ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask
On Sale: $33.00
On Sale: $239.00
ComfortGel Blue Gel Nasal Cushion
On Sale: $16.99
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
On Sale: $1,899.00