IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine Package with SmartCode
MADE IN AMERICA! This product is one of the many products we offer that are proudly produced in the USA.MADE IN AMERICA!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The IntelliPAP BiLevel S System is a great choice for people who require higher therapy pressures and bilevel therapy. The IntelliPAP BiLevel offers a wide pressure range from 3-25cm and can be operated in CPAP or BiLevel mode. In BiLevel mode the IntelliPAP offers adjustable IPAP and EPAP settings and exclusive Flow-Rounding technology that softens the transition from IPAP to EPAP to promote comfort and successful therapy.
The IntelliPAP BiLevel features SmartCode technology for easy access to therapy information and compliance data by both patients and doctors. It's large LCD display (which can be turned off when not needed) shows actual pressure, leak rate, breathing rate, I/E ratio, respiratory events, and more. As with all IntelliPAP systems you can expect whisper quiet operation (26 dBA average), automatic altitude adjustment, adjustable ramp, and the industry's longest standard warranty (5 years!). When travel is a concern take advantage of the compact design allowing the BiLevel, humidifier, hose and accessories to store away in its travel bag.
In addition to being a great BiPAP system the IntelliPAP can be coupled with a brilliant, truly-integrated heated humidifier. The IntelliPAP Integrated Heated Humidifier docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord.The humidifier chamber is easy to remove and replace and it includes built-in overfill protection which prevents humidifier water from damaging the BiLevel!^features~
- Clean, sophisticated design with an exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Durable electronics and long lasting construction including the industry leading, 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Super quiet operation (Best in class at 26 dBA average)
- Wide pressure range (3 to 25 cm H20) and adjustable ramp (0 to 45 min) allow you to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- No bulky (and heavy) power brick and an 8-ft power cord provide greater positioning flexibility
- Large, slip-resistant pads on the bottom of the unit minimize movement
- Easy and intuitive setup -- three large buttons control most fuctions -- and a large, backlit LCD display (which can be turned off when not needed)
- Auto on/off starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
- SmartCode® therapy tracking encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software
- LCD display shows actual pressure, leak rate, and patient breathing parameters such as breath rate, I/E ratio, respiratory events, minute volume and tidal volume
- Respiratory Event Detection algorithm scores patient breathing patterns detecting apneas, hypopneas and non-responding events. Reports generated by SmartLink® or SmartCode®
- Exclusive Flow-Rounding technology softens transitions from IPAP to EPAP
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine, Travel Bag, Filters (Reusable Foam & Ultra Fine), 6-Foot Tube, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord, 5-Year Warranty. Select Additional Tubing, Power & Humidification Options in Cart.
- Part Number(s) DV55D (IntelliPAP BiLevel), DV55D-HH (IntelliPAP BiLevel with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0470
- GTIN / UPC Code 885304001973
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- Size (Approx) BiLevel Machine = 6.5 x 7.0 x 4.2 Inches, BiLevel Machine with Humidifier = 6.5 x 8.4 x 6.4 Inches
- Weight (Approx) BiLevel Machine = 2.75 lbs, BiLevel Machine with Humidifier= 4.45 lbs
- Therapy Modes BiLevel
- Pressure Range 3-25 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Leak Compenstation Yes
- Auto On/Off Yes
Therapy Data & Compliance
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Cord Length 6 Feet (Approx)
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear | 109 | | respironics-dreamwear-nasal-cpap-mask
Opus 360 Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask FitPack with Headgear | 72 | | hc482-opus-nasal-pillows-cpap-mask
U-Adapt Oxygen Enrichment Connector Adapter for CPAP & BiPAP Machines | 4.95 | | 004204-uadapt-oxygen-enrichment-adapter
Compact 525DS Oxygen Concentrator Bundle - 5 LPM | 699 | | devilbiss-525ds-compact-5lpm-oxygen-concentrator
Lightweight Battery Pack for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP CPAP & BiPAP Machines | 259.95 | | devilbiss-lightweight-cpap-bipap-battery