IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Travel Auto-CPAP Machine Package with SmartFlex
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP (APAP) System adjusts therapy levels throughout the night to provide the lowest pressure levels possible for successful, comfortable therapy. IntelliPAP's ultra-sensitive snore detection and self adjusting pressure based on apnea/hypopnea detection mean that every night can be a successful one. When travel is a concern take advantage of the compact design allowing the APAP, humidifier, hose and accessories to store away in its travel bag.
The clean sophisticated design of the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP System clearly points the way towards the future of APAP therapy. From the ground up the IntelliPAP has been designed with patients in mind including whisper quiet operation (26 dBA average), an exceptionally small footprint, a complete feature set, the industry's longest standard warranty (5 years!), automatic altitude adjusment, adjustable ramp, etc.
In addition to being a great APAP system the IntelliPAP can be coupled with a brilliant, truly-integrated heated humidifier. The IntelliPAP Integrated Heated Humidifier docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord.The humidifier chamber is easy to remove and replace and it includes built-in overfill protection which prevents humidifier water from damaging the APAP!^features~
- Clean, sophisticated design with an exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Durable electronics and long lasting construction including the industry leading, 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Super quiet operation (Best in class at 26 dBA average)
- Wide pressure range (3 to 20 cm H20) and adjustable ramp (0 to 45 min) allow you to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- No bulky (and heavy) power brick and an 8-ft power cord provide greater positioning flexibility
- Large, slip-resistant pads on the bottom of the unit minimize movement
- Easy and intuitive setup -- three large buttons control most fuctions -- and a large, backlit LCD display
- Auto on/off starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
- Automatic detection of mask conditions and ultra-sensitive snoring detection
- Adjustable upper and lower pressure limits
- Adjustable apnea/hypopnea detection
- Automatic pressure adjustment based on event density and type
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Auto-CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, Filters (Reusable Foam & Ultra Fine), 6-Foot Tube, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord, 5-Year Warranty. Select Additional Tubing, Power & Humidification Options in Cart.
- Part Number(s) DV54D (IntelliPAP AutoAdjust), DV54D-HH (IntelliPAP AutoAdjust with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00885304001966
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Size (Approx) Auto-CPAP Machine = 6.5 x 7.0 x 4.2 Inches, Auto-CPAP Machine with Humidifier = 6.5 x 8.4 x 6.4 Inches
- Weight (Approx) Auto-CPAP Machine = 2.75 lbs, Auto-CPAP Machine with Humidifier= 4.45 lbs
- Display Type LCD Display Screen
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 3-20 CM H2O
- Default Settings 5-15cm with 20-minute ramp from 4cm
- Ramp 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic up to 9000 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Yes
- Auto On/Off Yes
- Comfort Technology SmartFlex Exhale Pressure Relief
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Included Therapy Hours, Apnea Hypopnea Index, Leak
- Data Viewing SmartLink
- AC (Wall) Power Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Cord Length 8 Feet (Approx)