IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Travel Auto-CPAP Machine Package
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
The IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP (APAP) System adjusts therapy levels throughout the night to provide the lowest pressure levels possible for successful, comfortable therapy. IntelliPAP's ultra-sensitive snore detection and self adjusting pressure based on apnea/hypopnea detection mean that every night can be a successful one. When travel is a concern take advantage of the compact design allowing the APAP, humidifier, hose and accessories to store away in its travel bag.
CLEAN, SOPHISTICATED DESIGN
The clean sophisticated design of the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP System clearly points the way towards the future of APAP therapy. From the ground up the IntelliPAP has been designed with patients in mind including whisper quiet operation (26 dBA average), an exceptionally small footprint, a complete feature set, the industry's longest standard warranty (5 years!), automatic altitude adjusment, adjustable ramp, etc.
OPTIONAL HEATED HUMIDIFICATION
In addition to being a great APAP system the IntelliPAP can be coupled with a brilliant, truly-integrated heated humidifier. The IntelliPAP Integrated Heated Humidifier docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord.The humidifier chamber is easy to remove and replace and it includes built-in overfill protection which prevents humidifier water from damaging the APAP!
SMARTFLEX PRESSURE RELIEF
For added comfort the IntelliPAP Auto includes SmartFlex pressure relief. SmartFlex reduces therapy pressure on exhalation so breathing out feels more natural during sleep therapy. Pressure relief can be set at three levels (up to 3CM) and transitions, between high and low pressures, can be adjusted to six different levels for a more personalized sleep experience.
SMARTCODE SLEEP THERAPY COMPLIANCE
SmartCode system from DeVilbiss makes it fast and easy to access sleep therapy data -- whether it is for yourself, for your job, or for your doctor. SmartCode is an alpha-numeric code that is shown on the display of the IntelliPAP. Your code can be phoned in to your doctor, emailed to your job, or you can use it yourself. The characters and sequences in your SmartCode contain vital sleep therapy usage data in an encrypted form. Enter the code into the SmartCode Report Generator at IntelliPAP.COM and you'll have instant access to your therapy data in easy to read reports that can be saved or printed. No external software or data card is needed, everything is always available right on your machine!
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Auto-CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, Filters (Reusable Foam & Ultra Fine), 6-Foot Tube, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord, 5-Year Warranty. Select Additional Tubing, Power & Humidification Options in Cart.
- Part Number(s) DV54D (IntelliPAP AutoAdjust), DV54D-HH (IntelliPAP AutoAdjust with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00885304001966
- Warranty 5 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) Auto-CPAP Machine = 6.5 x 7.0 x 4.2 Inches, Auto-CPAP Machine with Humidifier = 6.5 x 8.4 x 6.4 Inches
- Weight (Approx) Auto-CPAP Machine = 2.75 lbs, Auto-CPAP Machine with Humidifier= 4.45 lbs
- Display Type LCD Display Screen
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 3-20 CM H2O
- Default Settings 5-15cm with 20-minute ramp from 4cm
- Ramp 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic up to 9000 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Yes
- Auto On/Off Yes
- Comfort Technology SmartFlex Exhale Pressure Relief
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Included Therapy Hours, Apnea Hypopnea Index, Leak
- Data Viewing SmartLink
- AC (Wall) Power Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Cord Length 8 Feet (Approx)