All DirectHomeMedical offers online support through our website, live chat and toll free support during normal business hours, and email support 24-hours a day. Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or the products we sell. DirectHomeMedical.com is authorized and approved, by the manufacturers we represent, to sell and ship products to end-users residing in the United States, not to other third parties or businesses. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site. All products offered are sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturers or their representatives. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products on this site may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. COPYRIGHTS: Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Site Design & Content Copyright © 2004-2018 DirectHomeMedical. Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success. All products and services advertised on this site are provided by DirectHomeMedical.com or its designates. DirectHomeMedical occasionally offers discounts via coupon code. Coupon codes cannot be combined and there is a limit of one coupon per order. DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is informational only and should not replace the advice of a physician.
Inogen One (Original) Concentrator (DISCONTINUED)
You can now take off on a moment's notice, without having to watch the clock or guess how long your oxygen will last. The Inogen One is not simply a stationary device, not simply a portable one. The Inogen One is designed to be one device to serve all your needs.
Regain your independence with the Inogen One.
The Inogen One can be used at home as a stationery concentrator and you can even add the optional Satellite Conserver for up to 100 feet of added mobility. The Inogen One can be used away from home -- on planes, trains, and automobiles or just on a walk -- as a portable oxygen source. It comes complete with a cart and carry bag for easy mobility.
Each DirectHomeMedical Inogen One System comes with a rechargeable litium ion battery which has a long battery life of up to 3-hours. The battery recharges when the Inogen One is plugged into an AC or DC power source. External chargers and extra batteries are also available.^features~
- Regain Your Independence - With a greater ability to come and go at will, Inogen One patients can enjoy more freedom and independence.
- So Quiet - One of the quietest oxygen devices available, most people don't notice that the Inogen One is on.
- Small and Lightweight - The Inogen One is easy to transport and unobtrusive making it convenient in the home or on the go.
- Surprising Energy Efficiency - The Inogen One uses about as much power as a 40-watt light bulb.
- Easy Operation - With simple digital controls the Inogen One is easy to use, creating greater independence for you, your provider, and your physician.
- FAA Approved! - The Inogen One has been approved for use on most major airlines so you never have to worry about traveling without your oxygen again.
- Manufacturer Inogen
- In the Package Inogen One Pulse Dose Oxygen Concentrator, AC Power Supply, Mobile Power Charger, Nasal Cannula, Travel Cart, Carry Bag, Lithium Ion Battery, and Printed Manual.
- Part Number(s) IS200
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) 11.62 x 6 x 12.39 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 9.8 lbs (Device 8.3 lbs, Battery 1.5 lbs)
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings 1.0 to 5.0 Intelligent Delivery Technology
- Sound Levels 40 dB(A) (Typical)
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 25-feet (Maximum)
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use); DC power for mobile DC use in car / boat / rv, etc.
- AC Power Supply Yes
- Battery Type Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Weight Approximately 1.5 lbs (Approx)
- Recharge Time 3.0 Hours Average with AC or DC Power (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery NotesFor battery care guidelines refer to your InogenOne manual. If using multiple batteries, make sure that each battery is labeled (1, 2, 3 or A, B, C, etc.) and rotated on a regular basis.
ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask
On Sale: $33.00
On Sale: $149.00
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
On Sale: $1,899.00