Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
You can now take off on a moment's notice, without having to watch the clock or guess how long your oxygen will last. The Inogen One is not simply a stationary device, not simply a portable one. The Inogen One is designed to be one device to serve all your needs.
Regain your independence with the Inogen One.
The Inogen One can be used at home as a stationery concentrator and you can even add the optional Satellite Conserver for up to 100 feet of added mobility. The Inogen One can be used away from home -- on planes, trains, and automobiles or just on a walk -- as a portable oxygen source. It comes complete with a cart and carry bag for easy mobility.
Each DirectHomeMedical Inogen One System comes with a rechargeable litium ion battery which has a long battery life of up to 3-hours. The battery recharges when the Inogen One is plugged into an AC or DC power source. External chargers and extra batteries are also available.^features~
- Regain Your Independence - With a greater ability to come and go at will, Inogen One patients can enjoy more freedom and independence.
- So Quiet - One of the quietest oxygen devices available, most people don't notice that the Inogen One is on.
- Small and Lightweight - The Inogen One is easy to transport and unobtrusive making it convenient in the home or on the go.
- Surprising Energy Efficiency - The Inogen One uses about as much power as a 40-watt light bulb.
- Easy Operation - With simple digital controls the Inogen One is easy to use, creating greater independence for you, your provider, and your physician.
- FAA Approved! - The Inogen One has been approved for use on most major airlines so you never have to worry about traveling without your oxygen again.
|Weight (Approximate)||9.8 lbs (Device 8.3 lbs, Battery 1.5 lbs)|
|Dimensions (Approximate)||11.62 x 6 x 12.39 Inches|
|FAA Approved||Approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Each InogenOne G2 carries an FAA APPROVED label for easy identification. Click here for information from the FAA on travelling with oxygen. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription and/or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your concentrator on board.|
|Flow Settings||1.0 to 5.0 Intelligent Delivery Technology|
|Oxygen Conserver||Night Enabled|
|Typical Sound Levels||40 dB(A)|
|Tubing / Cannula Length||Up to 25-feet|
|Universal AC/DC Power Supply||AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use); DC power for mobile DC use in car / boat / rv, etc.|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Battery Weight||Approximately 1.5 lbs|
|Battery Run Times||3.0 Hours Typical Use|
|Battery Recharge Times||3.0 Hours Average with AC or DC Power|
|Battery Care||For battery care guidelines refer to your InogenOne manual. If using multiple batteries, make sure that each battery is labeled (1, 2, 3 or A, B, C, etc.) and rotated on a regular basis.|
|Concentrator||3-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|
|Battery Pack||1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|
- Manufacturer Inogen
- In the Package Inogen One Pulse Dose Oxygen Concentrator, AC Power Supply, Mobile Power Charger, Nasal Cannula, Travel Cart, Carry Bag, Lithium Ion Battery, and Printed Manual.
- Part Number(s) IS200
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)