Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Bundle (Pulse Dose)
BUY NOW, PAY LATER! Get This Item Today
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
Inogen One portable oxygen concentrators have long been praised for being some of the quietest machines on the market. The G4 continues this tradition and adds in some amazing new benefits, like dropping 40% in size from previous models! At merely 2.8lbs this machine is easy to transport, so you can stay on the go!
Capable of providing 24/7 oxygen conveyance, the G4 dispenses pulse dose oxygen therapy using Inogen's patented Intelligent Delivery Technology. Proprietary conserver technology contained within the Inogen One portable oxygen systems ensures oxygen is delivered within the first 400 millisecond's of inspiration where oxygen has the most effect on lung gas exchange. The Inogen One oxygen systems utilize unparalleled triggering sensitivity to quickly detect a breath and deliver oxygen within this critical period.
INCREASE YOUR INDEPENDENCE
Small enough to rest on your lap during a movie or car ride, light enough to accompany you on an outdoor adventure or trip to the store, the G4 is a wonderful oxygen companion for those on the go. Available in Single and Double Battery Bundles, the G4 is one of the smallest, lightest, and quietest portable concentrators on the market. Single batteries can provide up to 2.7 hours of use, and Double Batteries offer a remarkable 5 hours. Comparable in size to a small purse or shoulder bag, this portable concentrator is discreet and tastefully designed.
User Manual (PDF)
Introduction & Unboxing (YouTube)
Journeys with G4 (YouTube)
- Manufacturer Inogen
- In the Package InogenOne G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Adjustable Carry Strap, Custom Carry Bag, Rechargeable Battery (Single or Double), Universal AC Power Supply, DC Power Cord, 1 Nasal Cannula, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. Additional Batteries and Extras included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) IS-400-4CELL (with Single Battery), IS-400-8CELL (with Double Battery)
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code 00817131020117, 00817131020117
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- Each InogenOne G4 carries an FAA Approved label for easy identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
With Single Battery = 2.75 x 6.00 x 7.20 Inches
With Double Battery = 2.75 x 6.00 x 7.75 Inches
With Single Battery = 2.80 Lbs
With Double Battery = 3.25 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Pulse Dose Settings 1 to 3
- Oxygen Per Pulse Varies (Average Bolus Size)
- Oxygen Concentration 90% +6%/-3% at All Settings
- Sound Levels ≤ 40 dBa
- Operating Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 25 Feet (Maximum)
- Filters Reusable Particle Filter, Output Filter
- Alarms Battery Status, Breath Detection, Power Source, Replace Columns, Check Battery, Oxygen Low, Remove Battery to Cool, Communication Error, Service Soon, O2 Delivery Error, Battery Temperature Alerts, System Temperature Alerts
- AC (Wall) Power 100 to 240 VAC (50 to 60 Hz)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 4.25 x 1.25 x 2.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight .85 Lbs (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 12 Feet 10 Inches (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power DC Power Cord Included
- DC Power Supply Weight .4 Lbs (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 7 Feet 8 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Input 13.5 - 15.5 Volts
- Battery Power 1-3 Batteries Included Depending on Bundle Selected
Single = Lithium Ion (14.54V Nom 3.5Ah)
Double = Lithium Ion (14.4V Nom 6.5Ah)
Single = 50.9 Wh
Double = 93.6 Wh
Single = 1.00 x 2.75 x 6.00 Inches
Double = 1.50 x 2.75 x 6.00 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight Single = 0.6 LbsDouble = 1.1 Lbs (Approx)
Battery Run Time
- Setting 1 = 2.7 Hrs Single; 5.0 Hrs Double Battery
- Setting 2 = 2.2 Hrs Single; 4.5 Hrs Double Battery
- Setting 3 = 1.3 Hrs Single; 2.5 Hrs Double Battery
Single = 2.7 Hours
Double = 5.0 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life 500 Cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes Inogen One G4 batteries will charge automatically while in the InogenOne G4 device (when connected to an AC or DC power supply), or using the External Battery Charger. Four lighted indicators on the battery indicate current overall charge.