Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator (DISCONTINUED)
Don't be deceived by its size though, the InogenOne G2 produces 20% more oxygen than the original and is available with upgraded 4-hour (12-cell) or 8-hour (24-cell) battery packs for added freedom.
The InogenOne G2 pulse dose oxygen concentrator can be used at home, in the car, or in the air -- you can use it just about anywhere. It is FAA approved for use on all commercial flights in and out of the United States. Why worry about oxygen tanks, deliveries, or refills? Upgrade to the InogenOne G2 and leave oxygen hassles behind.
The InogenOne G2 is light enough to carry in your hand, but it also comes with a handy carry bag -- with shoulder strap -- and a travel cart too so it's easy to take with you wherever you go.^features~
- Regain Your Independence - With a greater ability to come and go at will, InogenOne G2 users can enjoy more freedom and independence.
- So Quiet - One of the quietest oxygen devices available at less than 38 dba, most people don't notice that the InogenOne G2 is on.
- Small and Lightweight - At approximately 4 x 10 x 9.5 inches the InogenOne G2 is 42% smaller than the original Inogen One. It is also 25% ligher, weighing only 7.25 lbs WITH the battery. The InogenOne G2 is easy to transport and unobtrusive making it convenient in the home or on the go.
- Powerful Performance - InogenOne G2 delivers 20% more oxygen (900 ml/minute) than previous models and it delivers oxygen faster and at the most advantageous times too.
- Surprising Energy Efficiency - The Inogen One uses about as much power as a 40-watt light bulb. With the 12-cell battery the InogenOne G2 will last up to 4-hours per charge. With the 24-cell battery it will last up to 8-hours per charge.
- Guaranteed Reliability - The InogenOne G2 carries a standard 3-year manufacturers warranty and a compressor that is built to last 25,000 hours. Batteries are warrantied for 1-year
- Easy Operation - With simple digital controls the Inogen One is easy to use, creating greater independence for you, your provider, and your physician.
- FAA Approved! - The InogenOne G2 has been approved by the FAA for use on all airlines operating within the United States
- InogenOne G2 Oxygen Concentrator Specifications (PDF)
- InogenOne G2 Oxygen Concentrator User Manual (PDF)
- InogenOne G2 Oxygen Concentrator Clinical Efficacy (PDF)
- Can the INOGEN ONE G2 be taken onboard commercial aircraft?
Yes, the INOGEN ONE G2 is approved by the FAA for use onboard all commercial aircraft operating within the United States; as well as all commercial aircraft flying into or out of the US. Always check with your airline before you fly to see what regulations they may have for travelling and using your oxygen concentrator onboard -- generally a copy of your prescription and/or a letter of medical necessity will be required.
- Can the INOGEN ONE G2 be used in my car/boat/van/trailer?
Restoring your freedom and control of your day is a big part of what makes the INOGEN ONE G2 so special. You can power your INOGEN ONE G2 by plugging it into any standard wall outlet or the "cigarette style" DC outlet found in most vehicles. It will also run for hours at a time with the included battery. So go ahead, jump in the car to run errands or take a weekend trip to see family. Come and go as you want without having to switch equipment. Or take that long trip you thought you’d never again have the chance to take. The INOGEN ONE G2 is made to follow you anywhere, whether it’s around town, on the road, on a cruise, or in the air. Where you go is now up to you! Each INOGEN ONE G2 package comes complete with a universal AC power supply for use in wall outlets worldwide (a plug adapter may be needed for use outside of North America), a DC power supply for use in most vehicles, and a standard 12-cell battery.
- How long does the INOGEN ONE G2 battery last?
There are two types of INOGEN ONE G2 batteries. The standard 12-cell battery will last up to four hours when fully charged. The optional 24-cell battery will last up to eight hours when fully charged (Fly from New York to London on one battery!). If your concentrator is being used at a higher flow setting, such as 4 or 5, overall battery time will drop by approximately 25%.
- Can the INOGEN ONE G2 battery be recharged in a car or an airplane?
Whenever the INOGEN ONE G2 is plugged in to a power source, whether that be a standard wall outlet or the "cigarette style" outlet found in most vehicles, the INOGEN ONE G2 battery will charge. Due to power limitations, the Universal Power Supply cannot be used to charge the Inogen One G2 battery when onboard most commercial airlines.
- Will using the INOGEN ONE G2 decrease my electric bill?
If you are currently using a stationery oxygen concentrator at home then the INOGEN ONE G2 is likely to reduce your overall electric bill.
- Is the INOGEN ONE G2 pulse dose? Can I use it at night?
The INOGEN ONE G2 is designed to be used 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even during the night. It is a pulse dose concentrator, but it uses new pulse dose technology specially designed for continuous use. The INOGEN ONE G2 is clinically proven to provide the necessary oxygen for most ambulatory patients during all phases of daily activity and during sleep.
- Is the INOGEN ONE G2 easy to use?
Technology not only makes the INOGEN ONE G2 smaller and lighter, it makes it easier to operate too. Just a couple of buttons. That’s it. There are no regulators to switch or liquid oxygen freeze-ups. Once you try it, you’ll wonder why anyone would use something else. The INOGEN ONE G2 is designed to make life easier and more active. You'll be amazed at the freedom it provides.
- Really how small is the INOGEN ONE G2?
The INOGEN ONE G2 measures approximately 4 x 10 x 9.5 inches fits virtually anywhere. You can reclaim that room in your home occupied by a noisy concentrator, spare oxygen tanks, or a large liquid oxygen reservoir. The INOGEN ONE G2 can sit discreetly at your feet, beneath an airplane seat, behind a chair, next to the bed, or over your shoulder. All of your oxygen needs can be met with this one small device - day or night, home or away.
|Weight||7.25 lbs WITH 12-cell battery
8.50 lbs WITH 24-cell battery
|Dimensions||4 W x 10 L x 9.5 H inches WITH 12-cell battery
4 W x 10 L x 10.5 H inches WITH 24-cell battery
|Oxygen Concentration||90% - 3% / + 6% at all settings|
|Oxygen Capacity||900 ml/min Pulse Dosed|
|Operating Temp.||41-104ºF (5-40ºC)|
|Operating Altitude||0 to 10,000 feet (0-3048 meters)|
|Operating Humidity||Up to 95% Relative Humidity|
|Audible Visual Alerts||Low Power, High Power, Battery Low, Battery Error, Oxygen Low, Remove Battery to Cool, Comm Error, Service Needed, O2 Sensor Fail, Battery Hot, No Breath Detected, System Error, Oxygen Error, Battery Empty, System Hot, System Cold|
|FAA Approved||Approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Each InogenOne G2 carries an FAA APPROVED label for easy identification. Click here for information from the FAA on travelling with oxygen. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription and/or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your concentrator on board.|
|Flow Settings||1.0 to 5.0 Intelligent Delivery Technology|
|Oxygen Conserver||Night Enabled|
|Typical Sound Levels||38 dB(A)|
|Tubing / Cannula Length||Up to 25-feet|
|Universal AC/DC Power Supply||AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use); DC power for mobile DC use in car / boat / rv, etc.|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Battery Weight||12-Cell = Approximately 1.75 lbs
24-Cell = Approximately 3.00 lbs
|Battery Run Times (Average)||12-Cell = Duration 3.5 - 4.0 hours
24-Cell = Duration 7.0 - 8.0 hours
Higher flow settings will reduce battery life.
|Battery Recharge Times (Average)||12-Cell = 4.0 Hours
24-Cell = 8.0 Hours
|Battery Care||For battery care guidelines refer to your InogenOne G2 manual. If using multiple batteries, make sure that each battery is labeled (1, 2, 3 or A, B, C, etc.) and rotated on a regular basis. Batteries should not be left dormant for extended periods of time. Store batteries in a cool, dry place. Store with a charge of 40-50%. For optimum performance, once per month: Fully charge the battery then discharge to 10%, then charge back to full. Remove battery from the Inogen One G2 when not in use for extended periods.|
|Concentrator||3-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|
|Battery Pack||1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|
- Manufacturer Inogen
- In the Package InogenOne G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Carrying Case, Rechargeable Battery (12 or 24 Cell), Mobile Cart, Universal AC & DC Power Supply, Two Salter 1600 Cannulas with 7-Foot Supply Tubing, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. Additional Batteries and Options included depending on selections during checkout.
- Part Number(s) IS200
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)