iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator (DISCONTINUED)
COMFORTABLE PULSE DOSE
iGo's Pulse Dose oxygen conserving technology supplies short, consistently sized bursts of oxygen even at higher breath rates. Many users find these short bursts are almost undetectable and even more comfortable than continuous operation. PulseDose technology helps extends the iGo's battery life up to 5.4 hours (at setting 1)! Pulse Dose mode also allows more moisture to be maintained in nasal cavities, helping to reduce throat and nasal dryness. The iGo offers Pulse Dose Oxygen settings from 1 to 6.
CONTINUOUS FLOW WHEN YOU NEED IT
Unlike many portable oxygen concentrators, the iGo can also operate in Continuous Flow mode which is recommended for use during sleep. In Continuous Flow mode the iGo offers settings from 1 to 3 lpm.
VERSATILE POWER OPTIONS
For the ultimate in convenience the iGo includes three different power options. The Universal AC Power Supply, with built in voltage converter, allows you to plug in to wall power in most countries around the world. (A plug adapter may be needed outside of North America.) The iGo also includes a DC Power Cord for plugging into the "cigarette" style outlets found in most cars, boats, vans, and other vehicles. Finally the iGo's rechargeable lithium ion battery pack is great for use when you're out on a walk, on a plane, or any time you're away from a fixed power source. Each battery will last up to 5.4 hours depending on your oxygen settings. Switch out multiple battery packs for extended periods away from a fixed power source. If installed iGo's battery will take over automatically whenever AC or DC power is cut so your therapy can continue uninterrupted. And when AC power is restored the battery will recharge automatically.
SAFE & RELIABLE
The iGo is built to last! Before its release DeVilbiss put the iGo through aggressive durability testing to ensure consistent, reliable performance. In fact one iGo unit, at their test facility, has been running continuously for more than 4-years without a single failure! Each iGo comes complete with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty to back up its quality promise. For safety's sake iGo includes a built-in OSD (oxygen sensing device) to ensure accurate oxygen delivery. Audible alerts are included for power failure, low battery, low oxygen output, high flow/low flow, no breath detected in PulseDose mode, high temperature, and unit malfunction.
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Rolling Carry Case, DC Adapter, AC Adapter, Rechargeable Battery Pack, Air Filter, Printed User Instructions. Additional Batteries included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 306DS
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) 15" x 11" x 8"
- Weight (Approx) 19 pounds with Battery; 15.5 pounds without Battery
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings 1 to 3 LPM Continuous Flow Mode
- Pulse Dose Settings 1 to 6 settings PulseDose
- Oxygen Per Pulse 14.5ml per setting (This is consistent across all settings, unlike other devices which can decrease the bolus size at higher settings.) (Average Bolus Size)
- Oxygen Concentration 91% +/- 3% for all flow settings
- Sound Levels 40 dBA (at 3 in PulseDose Delivery Mode) (Typical)
- AC (Wall) Power AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing for worldwide use)
- DC Power Input 12v DC Power for Use in Cars, Boats, RVs, and other Vehicles
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Weight 3.5 Pounds (Approx)
- Battery Run Time Times at Each Setting with New, Fully Charged Battery: 1.0 = 5.4 Hours Pulse (20 BPM); 4.0 Hours Cont. Flow 2.0 = 4.7 Hours Pulse (20 BPM); 2.4 Hours Cont. Flow 3.0 = 4.0 Hours Pulse (20 BPM); 1.4 Hours Cont. Flow 4.0 = 3.5 Hours Pulse (20 BPM) 5.0 = 3.2 Hours Pulse (20 BPM) 6.0 = 3.0 Hours Pulse (20 BPM) (Average)
- Recharge Time Typical time to recharge battery from a fully discharged condition is 2.0 to 4.5 hours dependent on active flow setting. Battery will charge whenever AC Power is available. Battery will NOT charge from DC Power. (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery LifeRated for approximately 300 Cycles (Average)