iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator (DISCONTINUED)
MADE IN AMERICA! This product is one of the many products we offer that are proudly produced in the USA.MADE IN AMERICA!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
COMFORTABLE PULSE DOSE
iGo's Pulse Dose oxygen conserving technology supplies short, consistently sized bursts of oxygen – even at higher breath rates. Many users find these short bursts are almost undetectable and even more comfortable than continuous operation. PulseDose technology helps extends the iGo's battery life – up to 5.4 hours (at setting 1)! Pulse Dose mode also allows more moisture to be maintained in nasal cavities, helping to reduce throat and nasal dryness. The iGo offers Pulse Dose Oxygen settings from 1 to 6.
CONTINUOUS FLOW WHEN YOU NEED IT
Unlike many portable oxygen concentrators, the iGo can also operate in Continuous Flow mode which is recommended for use during sleep. In Continuous Flow mode the iGo offers settings from 1 to 3 lpm.
VERSATILE POWER OPTIONS
For the ultimate in convenience the iGo includes three different power options. The Universal AC Power Supply, with built in voltage converter, allows you to plug in to wall power in most countries around the world. (A plug adapter may be needed outside of North America.) The iGo also includes a DC Power Cord for plugging into the "cigarette" style outlets found in most cars, boats, vans, and other vehicles. Finally the iGo's rechargeable lithium ion battery pack is great for use when you're out on a walk, on a plane, or any time you're away from a fixed power source. Each battery will last up to 5.4 hours depending on your oxygen settings. Switch out multiple battery packs for extended periods away from a fixed power source. If installed iGo's battery will take over automatically whenever AC or DC power is cut so your therapy can continue uninterrupted. And when AC power is restored the battery will recharge automatically.
SAFE & RELIABLE
The iGo is built to last! Before its release DeVilbiss put the iGo through aggressive durability testing to ensure consistent, reliable performance. In fact one iGo unit, at their test facility, has been running continuously for more than 4-years without a single failure! Each iGo comes complete with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty to back up its quality promise. For safety's sake iGo includes a built-in OSD (oxygen sensing device) to ensure accurate oxygen delivery. Audible alerts are included for power failure, low battery, low oxygen output, high flow/low flow, no breath detected in PulseDose mode, high temperature, and unit malfunction.
- Use with 50-foot tubing/cannula in continuous flow mode; 35-foot tubing/cannula in PulseDose mode
- Simple-to-select liter flow settings of 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0
- Remarkably compact design for greater portability and easier travel
- Weighs less than 20 lbs, with battery installed
- Control panel can be easily viewed, even under an airplane seat
- Large, clear battery life status gauge
- Rugged rolling case includes sturdy pull-up handle and wheels to roll easily on rough pavement and terrain
- Case includes access openings for cannula and external power supply
- Dependable, fast-charging lithium batteries - Battery quickly recharges in 2 to 4.5 hours
- Battery automatically recharges when connected to AC power source
- Unit switches automatically to battery operation if power source is interrupted ^literature~
User Instructions (PDF)
Asked Questions (PDF)
|Weight||19 pounds with Battery; 15.5 pounds without Battery|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||15” x 11” x 8” (38cm x 28cm x 20cm)|
|Flow Rate Settings||1 to 6 settings PulseDose® Mode; 1 to 3 LPM Continuous Flow Mode|
|Oxygen Concentration||91% +/- 3% for all flow settings|
|Operating Temp.||41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)|
|Typical Sound Levels||40 dBA (at 3 in PulseDose Delivery Mode)|
|Operating Altitude||0 - 13,123 feet (0 - 4,000 meters)|
|Audible Alerts||Power Fail, Low Battery, Low Oxygen, High / Low Flow, No Breath Detected in PulseDose Mode, High Temperature, Unit Malfunction|
|Bolus Size||14.5ml per setting (This is consistent across all settings, unlike other devices which can decrease the bolus size at higher settings.)|
|Tubing / Cannula Length||Maximum 50-feet (15.2m) when using Continuous Flow Mode; Maximum 35-feet (10.5m) when operating in PulseDose Mode|
|FAA Approved||Approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. iGo carries an FAA APPROVED label for easy identification. Click here for information from the FAA on travelling with oxygen. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription and/or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your concentrator on board.|
|AC Power Supply||AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing for worldwide use)|
|DC Power Supply||12v DC Power for Use in Cars, Boats, RVs, and other Vehicles|
|Battery Weight||3.5 Pounds|
|Battery Run Times
|Times at Each Setting with New, Fully Charged Battery:
• 1.0 = 5.4 Hours Pulse (20 BPM); 4.0 Hours Cont. Flow
• 2.0 = 4.7 Hours Pulse (20 BPM); 2.4 Hours Cont. Flow
• 3.0 = 4.0 Hours Pulse (20 BPM); 1.4 Hours Cont. Flow
• 4.0 = 3.5 Hours Pulse (20 BPM)
• 5.0 = 3.2 Hours Pulse (20 BPM)
• 6.0 = 3.0 Hours Pulse (20 BPM)
|Battery Recharge Time||Typical time to recharge battery from a fully discharged condition is 2.0 to 4.5 hours dependent on active flow setting. Battery will charge whenever AC Power is available. Battery will NOT charge from DC Power.|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Battery Life||Rated for approximately 300 Cycles|
|Concentrator||3-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|
|Battery Pack||1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Rolling Carry Case, DC Adapter, AC Adapter, Rechargeable Battery Pack, Air Filter, Printed User Instructions. Additional Batteries included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 306DS
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
Battery Pack for iGo Oxygen Concentrators (DISCONTINUED) | 0 | | 306DS-413-battery-pack-devilbiss-igo-oxygen
DL Discount | 0 | | DL
International All-in-One Travel Plug Adapter from Kensington | 22.49 | | 33117-kensington-travel-plug-adapter
AirLife Blue Cap Bubble Humidifier Bottle for Various Oxygen Concentrators | 6.95 | | 002006-airlife-bubble-humidifier-oxygen
Humidifier Connector Adapter Tubing for Various Oxygen Concentrators - 15 Inches | 4.95 | | SO-676-salter-concentrator-humidifier-adapter-tube