F&P ICON PREMO Humidified CPAP Machine with ThermoSmart (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
ADVANCED INTERNAL HUMIDIFICATION & THERMOSMART
The ICON PREMO features an internal heated humidifier that holds 420 mL of water for comfortable therapy air all night long. The ICON's water chamber is easy to access and remove from a hidden compartment on the top of the machine, and best of all it is dishwasher safe! The ICON's ThermoSmart™ heated breathing tube works to provide optimal humidity and reduce condensation (or "rainout") for a clinically proven better night’s sleep.
A NATURAL FIT IN THE BEDROOM
The ICON's compact body design is contemporary and stylish so it will feel at home in any bedroom. Its forward facing display screen not only allows you to control all of the CPAP's features with a simple SmartDial, it also includes an alarm clock and music playing capabilities.
SMARTER SLEEP WITH INFOSMART
One of the keys to sleep therapy success is understanding how you're using your sleep therapy system. The ICON PREMO's USB SmartStick will record up to 365 days of summary compliance and efficacy data, 30 days of detailed efficacy data (AHI, Pressure, Leak), and cumulative data from the machine's first use. For quick access and telephone compliance reporting efficacy and compliance statistics can be viewed on the ICON's screen. More advanced information can be viewed using Fisher & Paykel's InfoSmart Software.
- Fully Integrated System - A CPAP and humidifier incorporated into one unit - A compact and practical CPAP solution. Using humidification from the outset of treatment is proven to increase therapy acceptance and compliance.
- Stylish & Useful - The ICON is the first CPAP system to incorporate a digital alarm clock and music playing capabilities so that it fits naturally into your bedroom life.
- Tubing Elbow - Use to connect a ThermoSmart or standard Breathing Tube to the device, the elbow prevents kinks and rotates for a preferred position.
- Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber - One-piece humidifier chamber holds 420ml of water and is dishwasher safe for easy maintenance.
- SmartDial - Intuitive controls allow one-touch navigation of the Menu System and access to all settings.
- USB SmartStick - An integrated USB Port houses the SmartStick to record compliance, efficacy and flow data. The SmartStick is an independant USB device so no USB reader is needed, just plug it into any USB port on your computer to access data with Fisher & Paykel's InfoSmart Software.
- ThermoSmart Technology - Exclusive ThermoSmart Technology includes an advanced humidification algorithm and a heated breathing tube, which work to provide optimal humidity and reduce condensation -- improving sleep comfort and providing a better night's sleep.
- Altitude Adjustment Control - The ICON's Altitude Adjustment Controls will adjust therapy levels to compensate for pressure variations caused by changing altitudes. The ICON PREMO offers Automatic Altitude Adjustment.
- Universal Power Supply - The ICON's Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. The ICON uses a slimline power supply so NO EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY is needed! (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
- ECO Mode - Using the SmartDial on the front of the machine you can set the ICON to operate on reduced power (75 W) for use on long-haul air flights, camping, or with battery power.
- F&P ICON Premo CPAP - Product Specifications (PDF)
- F&P ICON Premo CPAP - Product Brochure (PDF)
- F&P ICON Premo CPAP - User Manual (PDF)
- F&P ICON CPAP Series - Technology Highlights (PDF)
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (Manufacturer's Website)
|Size (Approximate)||6.3 in x 6.7 in x 8.7 in (160 x 170 x 220 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.8 lbs|
|Mask Compatibility||Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks|
|Tubing Compatibility||Compatible with all Standard CPAP Tubing and ICON Series ThermoSmart Heated Tubing|
|Pressure Range||4cm to 20cm H20|
|Ramp Time||20 Minutes|
|Ramp Start Pressure||4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)|
|Altitude Compenstation||Automatic 0 - 9000 Feet|
|Sound Levels||Average less than 29 dBA|
|Humidifier||Internal Heated Humidifier Built In|
|Universal Power Supply||100-115V 220-240V; 50-60 Hz|
|External Power Supply||NA (The ICON Series uses an internal power supply so there is no external "power brick" just a slimline power cord!)|
|Data Storage on SmartStick||The ICON Premo's USB SmartStick records up to 365 days of summary compliance and efficacy data, 30 days of detailed efficacy data (AHI, Pressure, Leak), 7 days of high frequency flow, Pressure and Leak data (50 Hz), as well as cumulative data from first use|
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package ICON PREMO Humidified Premium CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, Humidifier Chamber, Chamber Lid, InfoUSB 2 Data Recorder, Tubing Elbow, AC Power Cord, Use & Care Manual, Two Air Filters, and Standard Breathing Tube.
- Part Number(s) ICONPBN
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin New Zealand (Typical)
ComfortClassic Nasal CPAP Mask (DISCONTINUED) | 0 | | comfortclassic-nasal-mask-cpap-bipap-respironics
Zest Premium Nasal CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear | 61.45 | | zest-nasal-cpap-mask
Opus 360 Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask FitPack with Headgear | 72 | | hc482-opus-nasal-pillows-cpap-mask
Nuance Pro Gel Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear | 109 | | nuance-pro-gel-nasal-pillows-cpap-mask-respironics
The CPAP Tube Brush | 15.95 | | TUBE-BRUSH-cpap-hose-tube-cleaning-brush