F&P ICON+ AUTO Humidified Auto-CPAP (DISCONTINUED)
The F&P ICON+ AUTO (Icon Plus Auto) offers a wide pressure range, ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, leak compensation, a compact and travel friendly design, SensAwake comfort technologies, an internal heated humidifier, a heated ThermoSmart breathing tube, and advanced therapy tracking, reporting and response.
In addition Fisher & Paykel has added lifestyle features to the ICON+ series so that your CPAP can fit more naturally into your home. The ICON+ AUTO includes a digital alarm clock and music playing capabilities; so the start of your day will be as enjoyable as your restful night's sleep!
ADVANCED INTERNAL HUMIDIFICATION & THERMOSMART
The ICON AUTO features an internal heated humidifier that holds 420 mL of water for comfortable therapy air all night long. The ICON's water chamber is easy to access and remove from a hidden compartment on the top of the machine, and best of all it is dishwasher safe! The ICON's ThermoSmart™ heated breathing tube works to provide optimal humidity and reduce condensation (or "rainout") for a clinically proven better night’s sleep.
SENSAWAKE™ PRESSURE RELIEF RESPONSE
Patients commonly arouse from sleep which can sometimes lead to a full awakening. During these awake states, many people are intolerant of the delivered pressure, which may force them to prematurely abandon CPAP therapy for the night. It is therefore important to provide as much comfort as possible during these awake states to help facilitate the return to sleep. SensAwake™ does this by searching for a pattern of irregular breathing which occurs at the transition from sleep to awake, as shown in the flow signal below. SensAwake™ senses this irregularity in flow and promptly reduces the pressure to aid the transition back to sleep.
A NATURAL FIT IN THE BEDROOM
The ICON's compact body design is contemporary and stylish so it will feel at home in any bedroom. Its forward facing display screen not only allows you to control all of the CPAP's features with a simple SmartDial, it also includes an alarm clock and music playing capabilities.
SMARTER SLEEP WITH INFOSMART
One of the keys to sleep therapy success is understanding how you're using your sleep therapy system. The ICON AUTO's USB SmartStick will record up to 365 days of summary compliance and efficacy data, 30 days of detailed efficacy data (AHI, Pressure, Leak), and cumulative data from the machine's first use. For quick access and telephone compliance reporting, efficacy and compliance statistics can be viewed on the ICON's screen. More advanced information can be viewed by doctors and sleep specialists using Fisher & Paykel's InfoSmart Software.
- F&P ICON+ Auto CPAP Brochure (PDF)
- F&P ICON+ Auto CPAP Manual (PDF)
- F&P ICON+ Auto CPAP Specifications (PDF)
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package ICON+ AUTO Humidified Auto-CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, Humidifier Chamber, Chamber Lid, InfoUSB 2 Data Recorder, Tubing Elbow, AC Power Cord, Use & Care Manual, Two Air Filters, and ThermoSmart Heated Breathing Tube.
- Part Number(s) ICONAAN-HT
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012425027
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country New Zealand (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) 6.3 x 6.7 x 8.7 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 4.8 Lbs
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Default Settings Pressure = 4-18 CM H2O
Menu Style = Simple
SensAwake = On
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks.
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Standard Performance and ICON Series TheromSmart Heated Tubing.
- Humidifiers Built-in ThermoSmart Heated Humidifier
- Oxygen Yes (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage InfoUSB 2 SmartStick
- Data Included 365 Days of Summary Compliance and Efficacy Data; 7 Days of Detailed Efficacy Data including AHI, Pressure and Leak; and Cumulative Data from First Use.
- Data Viewing On Screen
Optional InfoSmart Software (Windows PC)
- Humidifier Built-in ThermoSmart Heated Humidifier
- Chamber Capacity 420 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Power NA (Built in to CPAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings 0 Off to 7 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC 100-115V 220-240V; 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- Power Consumption Not Specified
- DC (Mobile) Power No, Use Power Inverter
- Battery Power Optional External Accessory