PR System One "60 Series" Heated Humidifier For REMstar CPAP & BiPAP Machines
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
SYSTEM ONE HUMIDITY CONTROL FOR COMFORT
Delivering consistent humidity levels throughout the night, at the mask, improves sleep therapy comfort and compliance. The "60 Series" Heated Humidifier offers three levels of humidification (70, 80 and 90 percent). Once your preferred level is set the humidifier monitors and adapts to changes in room temperature, therapy flow, and external humidity to deliver your preferred level of humidity at the mask regardless of external changes.
CHOOSE HEATED TUBING FOR ADDED COMFORT
The "60 Series" Heated Humidifier is available with or without heated tubing capabilities. In your shopping cart select the DS6H Heated Humidifier if you prefer standard or premium non-heated tubing; or upgrade to the DS6T if you prefer to have the option of heated or non-heated tubing. When in use SystemOne Heated Tubing will work in concert with your humidifier's automatic adjustment capabilities to reduce and eliminate condensation and rainout while increasing overall humidity.
DRY BOX TECHNOLOGY FOR SAFETY
Through the combination of a cleverly-designed water chamber and an advanced "Dry Box" design the System One Heated Humidifier virtually eliminates the risk of water spillage and ingress into the device. Even when filled to the "FULL" indicator line the System One's water chamber can be tilted or turned upside down without leaking back into the device. And should any water manage to escape the chamber the Dry Box will prevent it from entering the device itself.
COMPATIBILITY: This item is compatible with all "60 Series" System One CPAP & BiPAP machines -- REMstar Plus 260, REMstar Pro 460, REMstar Auto 560, BiPAP Pro 660, BiPAP Auto 760, etc -- as well as the System One REMstar SE. It will not work with older "50 Series" System One machines such as the REMstar Plus 250 and the REMstar Auto 550. Parts for "50 Series" machines are available elsewhere on this site.SYSTEM ONE 50 & 60 SERIES DIFFERENCES
- BRANDING = 60 Series System One machines include the words "System One" in raised embossed lettering stamped on both the machine and the humidifier. 50 Series System One machines include branding that is painted onto the unit and only include the words "System One" on the humidifier.
- COLOR = 60 Series System One machines feature charcoal gray panels and metallic silver side panels. 50 Series System One machines are dark gray with ivory colored side panels
- MODEL NUMBERS = 60 Series System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 60. For instance 560P appears on the bottom of all 60 Series REMstar Auto machines. 50 Series System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 50. Therefore 550P, 450P, 150P, etc would all indicate 50 Series machines.
- HUMIDIFIER CONNECTIONS = 60 Series System One machines feature a 6-pin connection between the CPAP/BiPAP and the humidifier. 50 Series System One machines feature a 4-pin connection.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package PR SystemOne "60 Series" Heated Humidifier, Water Chamber, Printed Instructions. Heated System One Tubing and External 80-Watt Power Supply also included depending on package selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) DS6H (Heated Humidifier), DS6T (Heated Tubing Heated Humidifier Upgrade Available in Shopping Cart)
- HCPCS Code E0562
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959006607, 00606959006614
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Compatible with All PR SystemOne "60 Series" CPAP & BiPAP Machines and the PR SystemOne REMstar 220 SE
Humidifier = 7.0 x 5.5 x 4.0 Inches
Humidifier with CPAP = 7.00 x 10.75 x 4.00 Inches
Humidifier = 1.95 Lbs
Humidifier with CPAP = 4.8 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex