Health-OX Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (DISCONTINUED)
THE INFORMATION YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED IT
Health-OX is completely non-invasive with a bright LED display and large display indicators for Pulse Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Strength (amplitude graph), Pulse Rate (PR) in beats per minute, and low battery. It is great for people tracking their oxygen levels during exercise or fitness; or for COPD patients who monitor oxygen levels throughout the day.
INTELLIGENT EXTRA & INNOVATIVE FEATURES
The Health-OX is lightweight and durable with a long nylon neck strap (lanyard) included for easy hands free access; and an innovative latex-free rubber boot for added protection against accidental bumps and drops. It includes an auto-off feature to preserve battery life so batteries will last for an industry leading average of 30 hours of continuous working time.
User Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package Health-Ox 18710 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, 2 AAA Batteries, Necklace/Lanyard Strap, Rubber Oximeter Boot, Printed Instructions
- Part Number(s) 18710
- HCPCS Code E0445
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin China (Typical)
- Available Color(s) Blue & White
- Size (Approx) 1.25 x 2.25 x 1.25 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 60 Grams (with batteries)
- Display Type LED
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Pulse Rate Display 30 to 250 BPM (Beats Per Minute)
- Pulse Rate Accuracy ± 2% or ± 2 BPM whichever is greater
- SpO2 Range Display 0 to 99% Oxygen Saturation
- SpO2 Accuracy 70 to 99% ± 2% (No definition under 70%)
- Battery Type 2 AAA Batteries (Included)
- Battery Run Time 30 Hours of Continuous Working Time (Average)