Headgear for F&P Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Masks
Eson 2 Headgear is simple to use and soft to the touch. Once it has been adjusted it can be applied and removed by simply stretching it over the head. There's never a need to unclip or readjust the headgear straps. For users who prefer the traditional clip fitting method though, Eson 2 Headgear allows that too with updated ergonomic clips and improved fasteners.
SIZING: Two headgear sizes are available: All Small Eson 2 masks come standard with Small Stitchless Headgear. Medium and Large Eson 2 masks come standard with MediumLarge Stitchless Headgear. Either size headgear can be used with any Eson 2 CPAP mask. To determine the size of your current headgear, check the back strap for the letter S or the letters M-L.
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- Part Number(s) 400ESN221 (Small), 400ESN222 (MediumLarge)
- HCPCS Code A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012431660, 09420012431677
- Warranty 30 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country New Zealand (Typical Origin)
- Eson 2 Nasal Masks Not Compatible With Eson (Original) Nasal Masks
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
On Sale: $1,899.00