Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 604 Humidified CPAP (DISCONTINUED)
Using a Heated Humidifier during CPAP Therapy is proven to improve therapy acceptance and compliance. The SleepStyle 604's built-in heated humidifier offers a truly integrated, compact, and practical solution. The humidifier features Ambient Tracking PLUS Technology that auto-adjusts humidification levels to compensate for changes in room temperature, and humidity loss during mouth/mask leak. In addition users can raise and lower humidity levels with the push of a button whenever desired. Both disposable and long life humidifier chambers are available.
THERMOSMART HEATED BREATHING TUBE
The unique ThermoSmart heated breathing-tube delivers optimal (higher and customized) levels of humidity independent of room temperature. ThermoSmart improves comfort and effectiveness through: Prevention of condensation and gurgling noises, absolute mask pressure stability, and optimal humidity to allevaite upper airway congestion.
Two kinds of noise can annoy you and your sleeping partner during sleep therapy. There is the noise of the CPAP system and the gurgling noise that results from condensation (rainout) forming in the airtube. The 604 CPAP addresses both issues. It operates very quietly and the ThermoSmart heated breathing-tube minimizing rainout noise from condensation.
THERAPY SOFTWARE OPTIONS
The SleepStyle 604 is compatible with Titration Maximizer and Compliance Maximizer Software. Titration Maximizer Software allows sleep technicians to titrate remotely via a PC in their labs. Compliance Maximizer Software is a performance monitoring technology that can record and report on machine usage using customizable reporting forms and content for better therapy monitoring.
With push button ease users can lower pressure at the start of sleep, or after waking during the night, and the SleepStyle system will raise it slowly over time to create a more comfortable overall sleep experience.
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package SleepStyle 604 Humidified CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, Starter Filters, 6-Foot ThermoSmart Breathing Tube, Two Humidifier Chambers, Users Manual, Power Cord, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Part Number(s) HC604
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Size (Approx) CPAP with Humidifier = 10.7 x 6.7 x 6.9 inches
- Weight (Approx) CPAP with Humidifier = 4.6 lbs
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp 20 minutes
- Ramp Start 4cm to CPAP Pressure
- Sound Levels Average less than 30 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Manual 0 - 9000 Feet
- Auto On/Off Not Applicable
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with SleepStyle ThermoSmart Heated CPAP Tubing
- Humidifiers Internal Heated Humidifier Built In
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Total run hours, average compliance hours per night
- Humidifier Internal Heated Humidifier Built In
- Chamber Capacity 600ML at Recommended Water Level
- AC (Wall) Power 100-115V 220-240V; 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Supply Yes