FlexiFit 405 Nasal CPAP Mask FitPack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%! Instant savings today and on all future auto-deliveries! Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The FlexiFit's new front swivel allows you to find the right position for your CPAP tube to allow a restful night's sleep; and its improved diffuser system provides quiet operation and prevents air blowing on your bed partner so that everyone can sleep soundly.^features~
- Comes with 2 silicone seals (Small and Large) to conform to a wide range of face shapes
- New cushion design provides an increased range of movement at the bridge of the nose
- Locking forehead rest helps you `Fit & Forget’ your mask
- Front swivel moves freely and allows a wide range of tube positioning
- Unique glider mechanism creates stability and allows the headgear to move independently of the mask so that it's not pulled askew during the night
- Simplified Breath-O-Prene Headgear now has fewer straps so it's easier to fit and also less intrusive
- Open eyelets at the forehead rest allow the headgear to be completely removed without having to alter any individual settings
- Improved diffuser system makes for a quieter mask and prevents air from blowing onto your bed partner
- 100% Latex Free
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package FlexiFit 405 Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Foam Cushion, Two Seals (Small, Large) and Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) HC405 (Small, Large)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012428585
- Country of Origin New Zealand, Mexico (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Small, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-25 CM H2O (Recommended)