If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.
FlexiFit 405 Nasal CPAP Mask FitPack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time..SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The FlexiFit's new front swivel allows you to find the right position for your CPAP tube to allow a restful night's sleep; and its improved diffuser system provides quiet operation and prevents air blowing on your bed partner so that everyone can sleep soundly.^features~
- Comes with 2 silicone seals (Small and Large) to conform to a wide range of face shapes
- New cushion design provides an increased range of movement at the bridge of the nose
- Locking forehead rest helps you `Fit & Forget’ your mask
- Front swivel moves freely and allows a wide range of tube positioning
- Unique glider mechanism creates stability and allows the headgear to move independently of the mask so that it's not pulled askew during the night
- Simplified Breath-O-Prene Headgear now has fewer straps so it's easier to fit and also less intrusive
- Open eyelets at the forehead rest allow the headgear to be completely removed without having to alter any individual settings
- Improved diffuser system makes for a quieter mask and prevents air from blowing onto your bed partner
- 100% Latex Free
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package FlexiFit 405 Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Foam Cushion, Two Seals (Small, Large) and Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) HC405 (Small, Large)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012428585
- Country New Zealand, Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-25 CM H2O (Recommended)