Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
GoodKnight 425 BiLevel (DISCONTINUED)
The GoodKnight 425 Bi-Level® Device offers an amazingly small, compact, and quiet choice in treating obstructive sleep apnea for people who require bi-level positive pressure. As the world’s smallest, lightest bi-level device, the GoodKnight 425 won’t crowd the nightstand and is easy to pack for travel, making complying with prescribed obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) therapy a snap for patients.
Ultra-quiet operation, adjustable ramp time, a wide presure range, and durable construction all mean that the GoodKnight 425 will provide OSA patients many nights or restful sleep -- now and for years to come.^features~
- Small and convenient (Under 2 pounds)
- Adjustable ramp time for improved comfort
- Wide pressure range (3 to 25 cm H20)
- Durable construction
- Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Outlet adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
- Automatic altitude compensation adjustment
- FlowSens Technology - The GoodKnight 425 incorporates Puritan Bennett's patented FlowSens technology which helps optimize breathing comfort to reduce the sensation of exhaling against incoming flow