GoodKnight 425 BiLevel Machine (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The GoodKnight 425 Bi-Level® Device offers an amazingly small, compact, and quiet choice in treating obstructive sleep apnea for people who require bi-level positive pressure. As the world’s smallest, lightest bi-level device, the GoodKnight 425 won’t crowd the nightstand and is easy to pack for travel, making complying with prescribed obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) therapy a snap for patients.
Ultra-quiet operation, adjustable ramp time, a wide presure range, and durable construction all mean that the GoodKnight 425 will provide OSA patients many nights or restful sleep -- now and for years to come.^features~
- Small and convenient (Under 2 pounds)
- Adjustable ramp time for improved comfort
- Wide pressure range (3 to 25 cm H20)
- Durable construction
- Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Outlet adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
- Automatic altitude compensation adjustment
- FlowSens Technology - The GoodKnight 425 incorporates Puritan Bennett's patented FlowSens technology which helps optimize breathing comfort to reduce the sensation of exhaling against incoming flow