FreeStyle 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator (DISCONTINUED)
FREE TO ENJOY YOUR STYLE
The FreeStyle 3 provides Pulse Dose oxygen therapy up to an equivalent of 3 LPM in an ultra-compact, lightweight and rugged Portable Oxygen Concentrator. FreeStyle 3 doesn't "look" like a medical device and with it you won't need to be tied down by traditional oxygen tanks and supplies. FreeStyle is FAA approved so, whether it's an afternoon in the garden, an outdoor music festival, a continuing education class, the cruise of a lifetime, or a trip around the world you can take it just about anywhere you want to go and enjoy life to the fullest.
POWER WHEN & WHERE YOU NEED IT
One of the keys to FreeStyle 3's success is its unique power options. Each FreeStyle 3 includes an internal battery as well as AC and DC Cords. The internal battery will power the unit for 2.5 Hours on a setting of 2; or up to 3.5 hours on a setting of 1. And because the battery is built into the FreeStyle's body it is much smaller than units with removable batteries from other manufacturers.
FreeStyle's Universal AC & DC Power Supply is a compact power solution that can power your FreeStyle in most locations around the world while also recharging the internal battery! Whenever it is plugged into AC or DC power the FreeStyle's internal battery will automatically recharge, regardless of whether you are using the oxygen concentrator or not. The AC Cord automatically adapts to voltages worldwide; and the DC Cord can be used in the standard DC sockets found in most cars, boats, and other vehicles.
ADD AN AIRBELT FOR EXTRA TIME AWAY
If you want to spend more time away from fixed power sources, the FreeStyle AirBelt Battery Pack is an ideal solution. Each AirBelt provides up to 6.5 hours of additional oxygen between charges. Need even more time away from fixed power sources -- for a flight or extended trip? Buy more AirBelts and then switch them out as needed! The AirBelt is designed to be worn around the waist, like a belt, and connects conveniently to the FreeStyle unit. To recharge the AirBelt use the included AC Adapter. Recharging a fully depleted AirBelt takes about 3 hours.
THE CARRYING CASE: EVERY DETAIL IS CONSIDERED
The FreeStyle 3's Carry Case might not seem like a big deal but it is as intelligently designed, stylish and comfortable as the concentrator itself. Rich black in color you can wear the Carry Case over your shoulder, like a purse or camera bag, or hook it onto any standard belt or the AirBelt Battery Pack. A backpack harness is also available if you want to go completely hands free! The FreeStyle Carry Case provides easy access to the concentrator's controls, the oxygen outlet, power ports, and air vents.
FreeStyle 3 also comes with a Carry-All Accessory Bag that can safely hold all of your oxygen accessories, cannulas, batteries, and even the FreeStyle itself when it's not in use.^literature~
Concentrator Brochure (PDF)
Patient Manual - English (PDF)
FreeStyle Power Supply
Instructions - English (PDF)
- Manufacturer Caire SeQual AirSep
- In the Package For a limited time all FreeStyle Bundles include a FREE Fingertip Pulse Oximeter! FreeStyle 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Black Carrying Case, Carry-All Accessory Bag, Internal Battery, Universal AC & DC Power Supply, Air Inlet Filter, 10 Nasal Cannulas, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Manuals. External AirBelt Batteries and Extras included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) AS095-1
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- FreeStyle 3 is FAA Approved. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 8.6 x 6.1 x 3.6 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 4.4 Lbs with Internal Battery
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Pulse Dose Settings 1 to 3 (Up to 480 ML/Min)
- Oxygen Per Pulse Not Specified (Average Bolus Size)
- Oxygen Concentration 90% (+5.5 / -3%)
- Sound Levels 41 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 12,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 25 Feet (Maximum)
- Filters External: Reusable Particle Filter
- Alarms Start-up, Pulse Flow, Battery Condition or Level, Cannula Disconnect, System Overdraw
- AC (Wall) Power 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Not Specified
- DC (Mobile) Power Included in Package
- Battery Power Internal Battery Included. External AirBelt Battery Also Included Depending on Bundle Selection
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion
Internal Battery = 0.0 Lbs
AirBelt Battery = 1.8 Lbs (Approx)
Battery Run Time
- 1 Setting = 3.5 hours
- 2 Setting = 2.5 hours
- 3 Setting = 2 Hours
- Recharge Time 3.5 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life 300 Cycles (Average)