Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Flare Tip Over-the-Ear Nasal Cannula with 7 Foot Star Lumen Oxygen Supply Tubing
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
CONTOURED LIP TAB FOR ADDED SUPPORT
The Flare Tip Over-the-Ear Cannula's flexible, contoured lip tab provides a high level of comfort and stability without excess pressure or pinching. In addition the flare tip cannula ends deliver oxygen therapy directly into the nostrils with a wider opening than standard cannulas.
CRUSH RESISTANT STAR LUMEN TUBING
Each individually packaged Flare Tip Over-the-Ear Cannula includes a Star Lumen Supply Tube that is crush and kink-resistant to ensure an uninterrupted oxygen flow. A standard oxygen connector end on each tube ensures easy attachment to most oxygen tubing.
USAGE: This cannula is disposable and should be discarded and replaced when it becomes soiled, discolored or the prongs become stiff. For best performance cannulas should be replaced at least once every 14 days. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer Hudson RCI
- Part Number(s) 1104
- HCPCS Code A4615
- GTIN / UPC Code 04026704387601
- Country Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Clear
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Max Cannula Flow 6 LPM
- Cannula Prong Style Front Profile = Flared with Lip Tab
Side Profile = Curved Towards User
- Supply Tubing Style 6 Channel Star Lumen Supply Tube
Cannula Dimensions (Approximate)
- Cannula Length 8 Feet (Including Oxygen Supply Tube & Cannula Bolo)
- Faceplate Width 1.625 Inches
- Prong Length 0.625 Inches
- Prong Width 0.125 - 0.25 Inches
- Prong Separation 0.4375 Inches