If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.
FitLife Total Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
FitLife is a great solution for sleep therapy users with facial hair, sensitive facial features, dentures, nasal bridge breakdown, facial irregularities, or claustrophobia.
The FitLife creates a robust seal around the less pressure-sensitive perimeter of the face to avoid disrupting the wearer's view. Its advanced headgear with easy-to-use snap clips and EZ Peel tabs simplify application and removal. Because pressure and flow inside the mask are equalized, eye irritation is minimized. Built-in radial diffusion leak ports -- in the mask's elbow -- deflect exhaled air away from the bed partner and provide quiet operation.^features~
- Large surface area equalizes pressure and flow inside the mask, minimizing eye irritation
- Available in three sizes, the Large FitLife fits most users. The Small size is available for petite users and the ExtraLarge size is available for users with larger faces
- EZ Peel headgear tabs allow for quick, easy adjustment and removal of mask and headgear
- Headgear Snap clips simplify putting on and taking off headgear so that there is no need to refit after removal
- Perimeter mask seal with soft silicone cushion fits quickly and evenly for maximum comfort
- Entrainment elbow valve triggers access to room air if therapy pressure drops below 3CM H2O
- Unique radial diffusion exhaust ports deflect exhaled air away from bed partners and provides quiet operation
- An In-line pressure pick-off port allows for pressure measurement or O2 bleed in
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package FitLife Total Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 1060801 (Small), 1060802 (Large), 1089991 (Extra Large)
- HCPCS Code A7030 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959004115
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Large, Extra Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Total Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-40 CM H2O (Recommended)