FitLife Total Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
MADE IN AMERICA! This product is one of the many products we offer that are proudly produced in the USA.MADE IN AMERICA!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
FitLife is a great solution for sleep therapy users with facial hair, sensitive facial features, dentures, nasal bridge breakdown, facial irregularities, or claustrophobia.
The FitLife creates a robust seal around the less pressure-sensitive perimeter of the face to avoid disrupting the wearer's view. Its advanced headgear with easy-to-use snap clips and EZ Peel tabs simplify application and removal. Because pressure and flow inside the mask are equalized, eye irritation is minimized. Built-in radial diffusion leak ports -- in the mask's elbow -- deflect exhaled air away from the bed partner and provide quiet operation.^features~
- Large surface area equalizes pressure and flow inside the mask, minimizing eye irritation
- Available in three sizes, the Large FitLife fits most users. The Small size is available for petite users and the ExtraLarge size is available for users with larger faces
- EZ Peel headgear tabs allow for quick, easy adjustment and removal of mask and headgear
- Headgear Snap clips simplify putting on and taking off headgear so that there is no need to refit after removal
- Perimeter mask seal with soft silicone cushion fits quickly and evenly for maximum comfort
- Entrainment elbow valve triggers access to room air if therapy pressure drops below 3CM H2O
- Unique radial diffusion exhaust ports deflect exhaled air away from bed partners and provides quiet operation
- An In-line pressure pick-off port allows for pressure measurement or O2 bleed in
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package FitLife Total Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 1060801 (Small), 1060802 (Large), 1089991 (Extra Large)
- HCPCS Code A7030 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959004115
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Small, Large, Extra Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Total Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-40 CM H2O (Recommended)