F&P SleepStyle Auto-CPAP Machine Package with ThermoSmart Humidifier
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING AVAILABLE
BUY NOW & EARN $30.27 TO SPEND LATER
SAVE UP TO $95 ON SELECTED F&P MASKS
F&P SleepStyle is compatible with every CPAP mask on the market so you can choose your favorite. Save up to $95 when you purchase SleepStyle Auto with a Brevida Nasal Pillow Mask, a Simplus Full Face Mask, or an Eson 2 Nasal Mask. Just choose your preferred mask when adding the SleepStyle to your shopping cart.
FULL FEATURED & INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED
The F&P SleepStyle system was designed with a host of convenience and comfort features to ensure you enjoy restful, successful sleep therapy while unlocking the secrets of your sleep life, and making every day a better day. SleepStyle Auto offers a wide pressure range, ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, leak compensation, an internal heated humidifier, heated tubing, and advanced therapy tracking, reporting and response.
AUTO CPAP THERAPY FOR A LONGER, MORE SUCCESSFUL NIGHT'S SLEEP
With one of the most advanced auto-adjusting algorithms on the market, Fisher & Paykel's SleepStyle Auto monitors sleep and breathing throughout the night, adjusting pressure levels continuously to ensure comfortable, successful sleep therapy and promote longer more restful nights.
THERMOSMART HEATED HUMIDIFIER & HEATED TUBING
Many CPAP machines offer the option of an add-on humidifier; but the SleepStyle's heated humidifier is completely internal to save space while offering exceptional humidification for a comfortable sleep therapy experience. SleepStyle's long life humidifier chambers are dishwasher safe too so they're easy to clean and easy to maintain.
The F&P SleepStyle's ThermoSmart breathing tube with AirSpiral has two spirals -- an insulating spiral and a heating spiral -- that work together to minimize condensation and reduce heat loss. 20% lighter than previous tubes, SleepStyle ThermoSmart tubing promotes comfort and mask stability by reducing weight on the bed and drag on your mask interface.
SENSAWAKE: A RESPONSIVE RAMP ALL NIGHT
Exclusive to Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, the SleepStyle's SensAwake technology works automatically throughout the night to detect periods of wakefulness. When arousal is detected, SensAwake reduces therapy pressure to a more comfortable level to ease the return to sleep.
BREATHE MORE FREELY WITH EXPIRATORY PRESSURE RELIEF
Feel the comfort with every breath, Fisher & Paykel's expiratory relief automatically relieves air pressure every time you breathe out, to make breathing more comfortable. Expiratory relief can be set to three intensity levels or turned off completely if preferred.
TRULY EASY TO USE
The Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation recognizes products proven to make life easier for people who have arthritis and other physical limitations. As the only CPAP machine with the American Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation, every detail in the F&P SleepStyle has been carefully considered to make it easy for you to use:
- Just Press Start - The large central button on the front of the unit is easy to find, even in the dark. Starting and stopping therapy is simple and just one press away
- Simplicity is Key - SleepStyle Auto's intelligent menu and simple buttons allow for instant, effortless adjustments to common therapy preferences
- Easy to Care For - A single press of the button on top of the unit opens the lid giving easy access to the internal humidifier chamber for cleaning and filling. In addition there is a handy carry handle on the top of the unit!
COMPACT & READY FOR TRAVEL
With no bulky external power supply and a fully integrated humidifier, the F&P SleepStyle Auto has an extremely small footprint taking up minimal space on your bedside table. A convenient carry-bag is also included making it easy to bring along when travelling.
UNDERSTAND YOUR SLEEP WITH THE SLEEPSTYLE APP
(OPTIONAL) INTERNAL CELLULAR MODEM AVAILABLE
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine with ThermoSmart Heated Humidifier, Carrying Case, 2 Filters, ThermoSmart AirSpiral Heated Breathing Tube, Humidifier Chamber, Power Cord, InfoUSB SmartStick, User Manual, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Select additional options and accessories in your shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) SPSABU (SleepStyle Auto), SPSAAU (SleepStyle Auto with Modem)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use The device is intended to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) by delivering a flow of continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) at a level prescribed by the physician to splint open the airway and prevent airway collapse.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country New Zealand (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Black
- Size (Approx) 5.7 x 7.0 x 7.2 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 3.7 Lbs
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp Fixed 20 Minute Duration with SensAwake
- Ramp Start CPAP Mode = 4 CM H2O or 1/3 of Prescribed Pressure (Whichever is Greater); Auto-CPAP Mode = Minimum Pressure
- Sound Levels 28 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 9000 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Comfort Technology SensAwake, Expiratory Relief (Settings = 1 Minimum, 2 Moderate, 3 Maximum)
- Rainout Reduction Optional ThermoSmart Heated Tubing
- Filters Disposable (Ultra Fine)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks.
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Standard Performance and SleepStyle TheromSmart Heated Tubing.
- Humidifiers Built-in ThermoSmart Heated Humidifier
- Oxygen NOT Compatible with Supplemental Oxygen
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Onboard, InfoUSB SmartStick
- Data Included The InfoUSB will store up to 5 years of summary efficacy data, 365 days of detailed efficacy data, and 140 hours of high-resolution pressure, leak and flow data. Without an InfoUSB, the device’s internal memory is capable of storing up to 1 year of summary efficacy data, 30 days of detailed efficacy data, and 20 hours of high-resolution pressure, leak, and flow data.
- Data Viewing SleepSmart App (IOS & Android), F&P SleepStyle Website, On Screen, or via InfoSmart Software (For Healthcare Professionals))
- Humidifier Built-in ThermoSmart Heated Humidifier
- Chamber Capacity 380 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Notes The SleepStyle device may be operated with an empty humidifier chamber as long as the humidity level is set to 0 Off.
- Humidifier Power NA (Built in to CPAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings 0 Off to 7 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power 100-115 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1.2 A
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 8 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 39 Watts Typical, 76 Watts Peak
- DC (Mobile) Power No, Use Power Inverter
- Battery Power Optional External Accessory