EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator (DISCONTINUED)
MADE IN AMERICA! This product is one of the many products we offer that are proudly produced in the USA.MADE IN AMERICA!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
The EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator from Respironics is the oxygen therapy solution that lets you do the things you want to do - whether it's jumping on a plane, going for a walk on the beach, playing a round of golf, or just going to the store without worrying about running out of oxygen.
The EverGo's 8-hour average battery life, 1050 ml per minute oxygen capacity, lightweight non-medical design (weighs less than 10 pounds), and easy-to-use touch screen mean you can finally be active all day.
Other portable concentrator units can provide a maximum of 500750 ml/min of oxygen. But EverGo delivers 1,050 ml/min of oxygen through fixed bolus delivery, increasing the amount of oxygen with each setting. That means you have access to more oxygen with each breath and a much lower chance of out-breathing the device.^faqs~
- How does the EverGo portable concentrator work (produce oxygen)?
The Respironics EverGo portable concentrator separates oxygen from room air and delivers it through a single lumen cannula. Room air contains approximately 21 percent oxygen and 79 percent nitrogen. By passing the air through a series of molecular, bacterial and dust filters, EverGo removes nitrogen and stores nearly pure (therapeutic) oxygen.
- Is the EverGo portable concentrator right for me?
Only you and your doctor can determine if EverGo is the right oxygen concentrator for you. If you are active and require a highly portable source of oxygen, EverGo is ideal.
- Can I use the EverGo while I sleep?
Your doctor can determine whether or not the EverGo portable concentrator is appropriate for you while you sleep. An overnight pulse oximetry test may be necessary to measure your oxygen saturation level while using EverGo at night.
- Can I use the EverGo portable concentrator when I travel? EverGo is ideal for people who enjoy traveling and rely upon oxygen therapy. EverGo operates from a wall outlet (AC power), an automobile charger (DC power), or its internal rechargeable batteries, two lithium ion batteries similar to the type used in laptop computers. The device has been cleared for air travel by the FAA. Because airline policies for traveling with an oxygen concentrator vary, you need to check with your airline before flying with EverGo.
- Extra-Long Battery Life - 8-Hour Battery Life, 1050 ml/minute Oxygen Capacity Means More Freedom for living!
- Easy Access to Batteries - Easy access to batteries makes them easy to change and charge plus EverGo can be simultaneously charged and operated.
- Easy to Maintain - Just one easy-to-remove filter to clean.
- Small and Lightweight - Weighs less than 10 pounds with carrying case and two batteries! Comes in a convenient black carrying case which looks just like an ordinary carry-on bag or camcorder case.
- Easy Operation - Easy-to-use touch screen interface controls all EverGo functions and clearly shows battery life and prescribed setting.
- Easy Oxygen - Never run out of oxygen again. The EverGo will run off of AC Power, DC Power or Batteries! It can even recharge while in use.
- FAA Approved! - EverGo is approved for use on commercial airlines by the FAA. Each EverGo includes an FAA Approved label on the top of the machine inside the carrying case.
User Manual (PDF)
Quick Start (PDF)
Battery Times Table (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package For a limited time all EverGo Bundles include a FREE Fingertip Pulse Oximeter! EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Black Carrying Case, 2 Rechargeable Batteries, Mobile Cart, DC Power Cord, AC Power Cord, Accessory Case, 10 Nasal Cannulas, Inlet Filter, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. Additional Batteries and Extras included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 900-000
- HCPCS Insurance Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- Each EverGo carries an FAA Approved label, inside the zippered cover, for easy identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 12 x 6 x 8.5 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 10.0 Lbs with 2 Batteries
- Pulse Dose Flow Settings 1 to 6 (in .5 Increments)
- Oxygen Volume Per Pulse 1 = 12 ml; 2 - 23 ml; 3 = 35 ml; 4 = 47 ml; 5 = 59ml (Based on 15 bpm); 6 = 70ml (Based on 15bpm) (Average Bolus Size)
- Oxygen Concentration 90% +/- 3% for all flow settings
- Sound Levels ≤ 43 dBa
- Operating Altitude Up to 8,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length 30 Feet (Maximum)
- Filters External: Reusable Air Inlet Filter
- Alarms Low Battery, Battery Status, No Breath, High Breath Rate
- AC (Wall) Power 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Not Specified
- DC (Mobile) Power Included in Package
- Battery Power 2 or More Batteries Included
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Weight 1.5 Lbs (Approx)
Battery Run Time
- Setting 1.0 = 6 Hours
- Setting 2.0 = 4 Hours
- Setting 3.0 = 3 Hours
- Setting 4.0 = 2 Hours
- Battery Life 500 Cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes Batteries will charge sufficient whenever AC or DC Power is available. Pulse Dose battery run time measured at approximately 20 BPM.