All DirectHomeMedical offers online support through our website, live chat and toll free support during normal business hours, and email support 24-hours a day. Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or the products we sell. DirectHomeMedical.com is authorized and approved, by the manufacturers we represent, to sell and ship products to end-users residing in the United States, not to other third parties or businesses. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site. All products offered are sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturers or their representatives. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products on this site may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. COPYRIGHTS: Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Site Design & Content Copyright © 2004-2018 DirectHomeMedical. Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success. All products and services advertised on this site are provided by DirectHomeMedical.com or its designates. DirectHomeMedical occasionally offers discounts via coupon code. Coupon codes cannot be combined and there is a limit of one coupon per order. DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is informational only and should not replace the advice of a physician.
Philips Respironics EasyLife Nasal Mask (DISCONTINUED)
The EasyLife Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask introduces Philips Respironics patented AutoSeal technology engineered to create a secure seal while nearly eliminating the need for manual adjustments. EasyLife's soft inner cushion readily adapts to facial contours creating an instant, self-adjusting nasal seal. The outer cushion rests lightly on the face providing comfortable support -- without pinching or pressure points -- and eliminating the need for tight headgear straps and cumbersome forehead adjustment mechanisms.
EasyLife comes with Lycra® based headgear that is breatheable, lightweight and adjustable. The wide-band strap design helps eliminate overtightening, pinching and strap marks for a comfortable, robust fit without the strain.^literature~
- EasyLife CPAP Mask Product Brochure (PDF)
- EasyLife CPAP Mask User Guide (PDF)
- EasyLife CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1050000 (Petite), 1050001 (Small), 1050002 (Medium), 1050003 (Medium Wide), 1050004 (Large), 1050005 (DuoPack Petite), 1050006 (DuoPack Small), 1050007 (DuoPack Medium), 1050008 (DuoPack Medium Wide), 1050078 (FitPack Small & Medium), 1050079 (FitPack Medium Wide & Large)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Petite, Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-35 CM H2O (Recommended)