Philips Respironics EasyLife Nasal Mask (DISCONTINUED)
The EasyLife Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask introduces Philips Respironics patented AutoSeal technology engineered to create a secure seal while nearly eliminating the need for manual adjustments. EasyLife's soft inner cushion readily adapts to facial contours creating an instant, self-adjusting nasal seal. The outer cushion rests lightly on the face providing comfortable support -- without pinching or pressure points -- and eliminating the need for tight headgear straps and cumbersome forehead adjustment mechanisms.
EasyLife comes with Lycra® based headgear that is breatheable, lightweight and adjustable. The wide-band strap design helps eliminate overtightening, pinching and strap marks for a comfortable, robust fit without the strain.^features~
- EasyLife's Forehead Pad is incorporated into the masks outer seal. It adjusts automatically to the face -- without the need for traditional adjustment mechanisms and dials -- and requires minimal headgear force for a proper fit.
- Outer Support Cushion lets the mask rest lightly and comfortably against the face, eliminating pressure points, frame edges, and the need to over-tighten headgear.
- Inner Seal Cushion creates an instant, self-adjusting seal that is soft, comfortable, and most importantly robust!
- Angled Exhalation Micro Ports make operation quieter and redirect air away from bed partners.
- Simple & Durable the EasyLife is constructed from just four parts -- the mask frame, headgear, outer support cushion, inner seal cushion -- so it is easier to clean and assemble than many more traditional masks.
- Latex Free Like all Respironics masks the EasyLife and EasyLife Headgear are 100% Latex Free
- EasyLife CPAP Mask Product Brochure (PDF)
- EasyLife CPAP Mask Sizing Gauge (PDF)
- EasyLife CPAP Mask User Guide (PDF)
- EasyLife CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1050000 (Petite), 1050001 (Small) Discontinued, 1050002 (Medium) Discontinued, 1050003 (MediumWide) Discontinued, 1050004 (Large) Discontinued, 1050005 (DuoPack Petite) Discontinued, 1050006 (DuoPack Small) Discontinued, 1050007 (DuoPack Medium) Discontinued, 1050008 (DuoPack Medium Wide) Discontinued, 1050078 (FitPack Small & Medium) Discontinued, 1050079 (FitPack Medium Wide & Large) Discontinued
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Petite, Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-35 CM H2O (Recommended)