EasyFit SilkGel Nasal CPAP Mask (DISCONTINUED)
MADE IN AMERICA! This product is one of the many products we offer that are proudly produced in the USA.MADE IN AMERICA!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
The EasyFit SilkGel Nasal CPAP Mask lives up to its name in many ways. It was designed by utilizing computer analyses of facial characteristics from 50,000 individuals globally. Identifying consistencies between most of these facial profiles attributed to the development of the unique, scallop-shaped cushion. Mask cushions are available in three sizes (Small, Medium and Large) to fit and seal on a wide array of facial profiles.
The ball-and-socket joint at the tubing connector accommodates even the most active sleeper and contributes to the mask’s overall comfort. The unique whisper-quiet EasyFit exhalation system is designed in such a way that neither the patient nor sleeping partner is disturbed by the flow of exhaled air.^features~
- Exceptionally Quiet Operation enhanced by the exhalation ports at the end of the mask elbow, away from the patient, to help reduce noise.
- Superior Seal for snug fit without painful pressure.
- Exceptionally Lightweight so it won't weigh you down.
- Ball-and-Socket Elbow provides unsurpassed freedom of movement, allowing the entire elbow to swivel, and helps prevent tubing kinks and hose tension.
- Adjustable Forehead Support with wider than average forehead cushions for improved customization.
- Hose Guided Exhalation Ports allows air to escape in the direction of the hose rather than at a bed partner or patient.
- 100% Latex Free.
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package EasyFit SilkGel Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Adjustable Weinmann Headgear
- Part Number(s) DV97328 (Medium)
- HCPCS Insurance Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)