Heated Humidifier for IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto-CPAP Machines
BUY NOW & EARN $5.42 TO SPEND LATER
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING AVAILABLE
The Integrated Heated Humidifier for IntelliPAP 2 Series CPAP Machines docks onto the bottom of your sleep therapy device to create a single unified system with all settings controlled by the primary CPAP device. No extra hoses or adapters are needed to connect and the heated humidifier receives power directly from the CPAP so no extra cords are required either.
STANDARD & PULSE DOSE VERSIONS AVAILABLE
Two versions of the IntelliPAP 2 Heated Humidifier are available. The Standard version works as a traditional heated humidifier delivering a constant flow of humidified air to the patient; while the advanced Pulse Dose version improves overall comfort and effectiveness by delivering humidified air to the patient only during inhalation.
PULSE DOSE IMPROVES COMFORT & CONSERVATION The IntelliPAP 2 Heated Humidifier with advanced Pulse Dose technology monitors breathing throughout the night -- delivering humidified air to the patient during inhalation and then letting dry air flow through the tube during exhalation. This unique pulse technology delivers key benefits to the user -- extending overall water availability for longer, more comfortable sleeps; and helping prevent the annoying effects of over humidification and rainout -- while also working to conserve energy and power consumption!
Both IntelliPAP 2 Heated Humidifiers offer a full range of humidification temperatures from level 1 (the lowest humidification level) to level 5 (the highest humidification level). The heating element can also be turned off entirely so that the humidifier works as a cool passover humidifier system.^literature~
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- Part Number(s) DV6HH, DV6HHPD
- HCPCS Code E0562
- GTIN / UPC Code 00885304008989
- IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto-CPAP Machines
- Size (Approx) 6.1 x 7.6 x 2.6 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 2 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Chamber Capacity 375 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Power NA (Integrated with PAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings Off, 1 (Minimum) to 5 (Maximum)
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing) provided via direct connection to CPAP device