Philips Respironics MicroFlex Tubing for DreamStation Go Series CPAP Machines - 6 Foot
With ultralight Micro-Flex Tubing you can sleep in any position without worring about mask drag, or heavy tubing sitting on your bedsheets and body. Micro-Flex CPAP Tubes include handy secure-click mechanism at the machine end so that the tubing is exceptionally secure; but easy to attach and detach as well.
At the mask end of this Micro-Flex Tubing is a PR12 Mask Adapter which makes the tubing compatible with any standard CPAP mask from any manufacturer. If you use one of Respironics more modern masks, like the DreamWear Nasal or Full Face, you can remove the Tubing Quick Release from the mask and the Mask Adapter from your Micro-Flex Tubing and the mask will click directly onto the tube. It's a create way to create and almost seamless and more lightweight connection to your mask and machine.
USAGE: Be sure to select the appropriate "12MM" tubing option on your DreamStation Go when using Micro-Flex Tubing to ensure proper sleep therapy pressure delivery. For full usage instructions please review the user manual that came with your DreamStation Go.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) PR12
- HCPCS Code A7037
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959407954
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- All DreamStation Go Portable CPAP & Auto-CPAP Machines. Not Compatible With Non-Portable DreamStation CPAP & BiPAP Machines (DreamStation, DreamStation Pro, DreamStation Auto, etc.)
- Available Color(s) White
- Total Length (Aprox) 6 Feet
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex