Standard Mask Connector Adapter for DreamStation 2 & DreamStation Go MicroFlex Tubing
USAGE: Philips Respironics 12-Millimeter Micro-Flex Tubing (Part PR12) comes with this special adapter on the end so that the tubing can be attached to any standard CPAP Mask. If you've lost or damaged your adapter this replacement can be used used to reconnect your tubing to any standard mask. If you use one of Respironics more modern masks, like the DreamWear Nasal or Full Face, this adapter is not needed to connect MicroFlex tubing to your mask.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1128074
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959407961
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- All DreamStation 2 & DreamStation Go Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines with MicroFlex Tubing. Not Compatible With All DreamStation (Original) Series Machines.
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex