Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Philips Respironics Reusable Foam Filter for DreamStation Go Series CPAP Machines - 2 Pack
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
BUY NOW & EARN $0.36 TO SPEND LATER
These reusable foam filters help clean the air that passes through the DreamStation Go by capturing dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander and more with an 88% efficiency at 7-10 microns.
USAGE: These filters are reusable and should be cleaned after 2 weeks of use or sooner if they appear dirty. They should be replaced every 6 months or sooner if they appear damaged. For proper functionality either a disposable fine filter, or a reusable foam filter, should be in place at all time when the machine is in use. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
NOTE: The white filter material is permanently attached to the plastic filter housing. They are not designed to be detached from one another.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1133743
- HCPCS Code A7039
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959415430
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- All DreamStation Go Portable CPAP & Auto-CPAP Machines. Not Compatible With Non-Portable DreamStation CPAP & BiPAP Machines (DreamStation, DreamStation Pro, DreamStation Auto, etc.)
- Size (Approx) 1.50 x 1.38 Inches
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex