Reusable Foam Filter for DreamStation Go Series CPAP Machines - 2 Pack
These reusable foam filters help clean the air that passes through the DreamStation Go by capturing dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander and more.
USAGE: These filters are reusable and should be cleaned after 2 weeks of use or sooner if they appear dirty. They should be replaced every 2-3 months or sooner if they appear damaged. The DreamStation Go Filter Port can only accomodate one filter at a time. For proper functionality either a disposable fine filter, or a reusable foam filter, should be in place at all time when the machine is in use. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
NOTE: The white filter material is permanently attached to the plastic filter housing. They are not designed to be detached from one another.
- Manufacturer Sunset Healthcare BPR
- Part Number(s) CF101190D
- HCPCS Code A7039
- GTIN / UPC Code 00848530087371
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- All DreamStation Go Series CPAP Machines. Not Compatible With All DreamStation (Original) & DreamStation 2 Series Machines.
- Size (Approx) 1.50 x 1.38 Inches
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex