IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto-CPAP Machine Package (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
INTUITIVE & USER FRIENDLY
The first thing you'll notice about the IntelliPAP 2 APAP is how user friendly and accessible it is. The large, front facing, color display provides information on current settings and therapy usage, as well as a convenient, integrated digital alarm clock. The display is clear and easy to read with independent brightness controls, for the buttons and display, so its easy to see when you need it and dim and dark when you don't.
RICH, SOPHISTICATED FEATURE SET
The IntelliPAP 2 Auto includes all of the features you'd expect from a premium Auto-CPAP machine including a wide pressure range (3-20CM), a user adjustable ramp, a universal power supply, whisper quiet operation, auto altitude adjustment, automatic leak detection, auto on/off, and of course SmartFlex pressure relief and Auto-Adjusting therapy with exclusive PureView algorithm.
EXCLUSIVE PUREVIEW AUTO THERAPY ALGORITHM
The PureView algorithm in the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust has sophisticated event detection and response capabilities, that analyze and work with your natural breathing patterns, to ensure a comfortable sleep experience. PureView's powerful logic recognizes events, such as periodic breathing and flow limitations, and adjusts therapy pressures automatically to clear the event so that therapy can be lowered again to comfortable, successful sleep therapy levels.
(OPTIONAL) HEATED HUMIDIFIER
For additional comfort and humidity while you sleep add an integrated heated humidifier to your IntelliPAP 2. The optional Heated Humidifier provides continuous moist air throughout the night.
The humidifier is designed to dock securely on the bottom of the IntelliPAP 2 device without requiring a separate hose or power cord. IntelliPAP 2 humidifier chambers are made of durable, dishwasher safe Lexan with built-in overfill protection that prevents water from the humidifier damaging the machine. Heater levels can be set from 0 (off) to 5 (highest) with simple button controls.
SMARTFLEX PRESSURE RELIEF WITH FLOW ROUNDING
For added comfort the IntelliPAP 2 Auto offers SmartFlex pressure relief. SmartFlex reduces therapy pressure on exhalation so breathing feels natural and comfortable. Pressure relief can be set at three levels (up to 3CM) and transitions, between high and low pressures, can be adjusted to six different rounding levels for a more personalized sleep experience.
SMARTCODE FOR EASY THERAPY TRACKING
After your first night of therapy with the IntelliPAP 2 you'll begin to see SmartCode messages displayed on the device's main screen. The ingenious SmartCode system makes it fast and easy to access sleep therapy data. SmartCode is an alpha-numeric code that can be phoned in to your doctor, emailed to your job, or you can use it yourself. The characters and sequences in your SmartCode contain vital sleep therapy usage data in an encrypted form. Enter the code into the SmartCode Report Generator at IntelliPAP.COM and you'll have instant access to your therapy data in easy to read reports that can be saved or printed. No external software or data card is needed, everything is always available right on your machine!
BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH & FREE SMARTLINK APP
GREAT FOR HOME & TRAVEL FRIENDLY TOO!
The IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust is great for home, but it is built for travel as well. Lightweight, durable construction means the IntelliPAP 2 weighs less than 3 lbs and fits easily in the supplied carry case or any overnight travel bag. DC power cord and battery options are also available for camping, air travel and boating.
- IntelliPAP 2 CPAP Machine Brochure (PDF)
- IntelliPAP 2 CPAP Pulse Dose Humidification Brochure (PDF)
- IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Instructions For Use (PDF)
- IntelliPAP 2 Humidifier Instructions For Use (PDF)
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- Part Number(s) DV64D (Intellipap 2 AutoAdjust), DV64D-HH (Intellipap 2 AutoAdjust with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00885304009245, 00885304009269
- Warranty 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Available Color(s) White & Blue
- Size (Approx) APAP = 3.7 x 6.1 x 5.9 Inches; APAP with Humidifier 6.3 x 6.1 x 7.6 Inches
- Weight (Approx) APAP = 1.93 Lbs; APAP with Humidifier = 3.83 Lbs
- Display Type Color LCD Display with Active & Standby Brightness Settings
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 3-20 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (User Adjustable in 5 Minute Increments)
- Ramp Start 3 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Sound Levels < 26.6 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment 1400 Feet Below Sea Level to 9800 Feet Above
- Auto On/Off Yes, Auto On & Auto Off with Mask Detection
- Comfort Technology SmartFlex with Adjustable Rounding
- Rainout Reduction Add a heated humidifier for additional comfort and humidity while you sleep
- Filters Reusable Foam, Disposable Ultra Fine (Optional)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing All 22mm Standard Tubing, All 15mm Slim Standard Tubing
- Humidifiers Standard Heated Humidifier (Optional)
- Oxygen Compatible (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage SD Data Card
- Data Viewing On Screen Sleep Progress Reports, IntelliPAP.com, or SmartLink App (Optional)
- Humidifier Standard Heated Humidifier (Optional)
- Chamber Capacity 375 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Power NA (Integrated with PAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings Off, 1 (Minimum) to 5 (Maximum)
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 4.2 x 1.2 x 2.2 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 1.25 Lbs (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 13 Feet 4 Inches (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory