CPAP Tube Cleaning Wand Starter Pack with Pads
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
EASY TO USE, SAFE & EFFECTIVE
The CPAP Tube Cleaning Wand makes it easy to clean and maintain your CPAP or BiPAP tubing. The wand's three sections snap together quickly and securely to create an effective cleaning wand approximately 40 inches long; and the pre-moistened cleaning pads are designed to effectively and efficiently clean the inside of all standard CPAP and BiPAP tubing.
- Snap the 3 wand sections together following the included instructions
- Insert a pre-moistened cleaning pad over the tapered end of the wand
- Ensure your CPAP or BiPAP Hose is disconnected from your mask and machine
- Insert the cleaning pad end of the wand into the end of your CPAP or BiPAP Hose, sliding it back and forth with short strokes down the length of the tube
- Once finished remove the Wand from the hose and repeat cleaning from the other end of the hose as required
- When finished slide the cleaning pad off of the wand and dispose of it
- The wand's three sections can be easily disassembled and packed away for storage or travel; or they can be left pre-assembled for future use
COMPATIBILITY: The CPAP Tube Cleaning Wand is designed for use with 22mm standard or Premium CPAP and BiPAP tubing. It is also compatible with Hybernite Tubing and Fisher & Paykel's ThermoSmart Tubing. The CPAP Tube Cleaning Wand is NOT compatible with slim 15mm tubing or heated tubing from ResMed and Respironics (such as ClimateLine tubing, SlimLine tubing, PR SystemOne heated tubing, and Slim Premium tubing.).
USAGE: Pads for the CPAP Tube Cleaning Wand are pre-moistend for quick and easy use. Pads should always be stored in their original container to ensure they are moist when used. Using a dry pad to clean your tubing may reduce cleaning effectiveness and cause problems with the pad and/or wand getting stuck. Each cleaning pad should be used once and then discarded.^literature~
- Manufacturer AG Industries
- In the Package CPAP Tube Cleaning Wand, Starter Pack of 7 Cleaning Pads. Add Additional Cleaning Pads in Your Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) AG-CLN-WA
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00760120001270
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.