All DirectHomeMedical offers online support through our website, live chat and toll free support during normal business hours, and email support 24-hours a day. Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or the products we sell. DirectHomeMedical.com is authorized and approved, by the manufacturers we represent, to sell and ship products to end-users residing in the United States, not to other third parties or businesses. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site. All products offered are sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturers or their representatives. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products on this site may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. COPYRIGHTS: Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Site Design & Content Copyright © 2004-2018 DirectHomeMedical. Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success. All products and services advertised on this site are provided by DirectHomeMedical.com or its designates. DirectHomeMedical occasionally offers discounts via coupon code. Coupon codes cannot be combined and there is a limit of one coupon per order. DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is informational only and should not replace the advice of a physician.
CPAP Tube Cleaning Wand Starter Pack with Pads (DISCONTINUED)
EASY TO USE, SAFE & EFFECTIVE
The CPAP Tube Cleaning Wand makes it easy to clean and maintain your CPAP or BiPAP tubing. The wand's three sections snap together quickly and securely to create an effective cleaning wand approximately 40 inches long; and the pre-moistened cleaning pads are designed to effectively and efficiently clean the inside of all standard CPAP and BiPAP tubing.
- Snap the 3 wand sections together following the included instructions
- Insert a pre-moistened cleaning pad over the tapered end of the wand
- Ensure your CPAP or BiPAP Hose is disconnected from your mask and machine
- Insert the cleaning pad end of the wand into the end of your CPAP or BiPAP Hose, sliding it back and forth with short strokes down the length of the tube
- Once finished remove the Wand from the hose and repeat cleaning from the other end of the hose as required
- When finished slide the cleaning pad off of the wand and dispose of it
- The wand's three sections can be easily disassembled and packed away for storage or travel; or they can be left pre-assembled for future use
COMPATIBILITY: The CPAP Tube Cleaning Wand is designed for use with 22mm standard or Premium CPAP and BiPAP tubing. It is also compatible with Hybernite Tubing and Fisher & Paykel's ThermoSmart Tubing. The CPAP Tube Cleaning Wand is NOT compatible with slim 15mm tubing or heated tubing from ResMed and Respironics (such as ClimateLine tubing, SlimLine tubing, PR SystemOne heated tubing, and Slim Premium tubing.).
USAGE: Pads for the CPAP Tube Cleaning Wand are pre-moistend for quick and easy use. Pads should always be stored in their original container to ensure they are moist when used. Using a dry pad to clean your tubing may reduce cleaning effectiveness and cause problems with the pad and/or wand getting stuck. Each cleaning pad should be used once and then discarded.^literature~
- Manufacturer AG Industries
- In the Package CPAP Tube Cleaning Wand, Starter Pack of 7 Cleaning Pads. Add Additional Cleaning Pads in Your Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) AG-CLN-WA
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00760120001270
- Warranty 30 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.