All DirectHomeMedical offers online support through our website, live chat and toll free support during normal business hours, and email support 24-hours a day. Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or the products we sell. DirectHomeMedical.com is authorized and approved, by the manufacturers we represent, to sell and ship products to end-users residing in the United States, not to other third parties or businesses. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site. All products offered are sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturers or their representatives. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products on this site may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. COPYRIGHTS: Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Site Design & Content Copyright © 2004-2018 DirectHomeMedical. Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success. All products and services advertised on this site are provided by DirectHomeMedical.com or its designates. DirectHomeMedical occasionally offers discounts via coupon code. Coupon codes cannot be combined and there is a limit of one coupon per order. DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is informational only and should not replace the advice of a physician.
CPAP Tube Cleaning Hanger System (DISCONTINUED)
The Tube Cleaning Hanger System includes two Tube End Caps that seal the ends of standard CPAP & BiPAP Tubing so your cleaning solution can be swished through the hose without leaks or spills. For a deeper clean leave the solution to soak inside the tube while hanging (with the tubing ends facing up) from the Tubing Bridge.
When you're finished remove the End Caps and empty the cleaning solution from tube, rinse the hose thoroughly and drape it over the Tubing Bridge (with the tubing ends facing down) to dry.
The Tubing Bridge can be hung conveniently in nearly any location. Use the Hanger Hook Attachment to hang it from a shower rail, bathroom door, clothing rack, towel rail, curtain bar, or any similar location; or use the Suction Cup Attachment to hang the Tubing Bridge from smooth surfaces like tiles or glass.^literature~
- Manufacturer AG Industries
- In the Package Tubing Bridge, Two Tubing Caps, Hanger Hook Attachment, and Suction Cup Attachment
- Part Number(s) AG-CLN-HA
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00760120001478
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Standard 22mm Tubing The End Caps will fit snugly into the Rubber Cuffs; and the Standard Tubing will snap into the Tubing Bridge cutouts when hanging to soak or dry.
- Slim 15mm Tubing The End Caps will fit snugly into the Rubber Cuffs; however because Slim Tubing is thinner than Standard Tubing it will NOT snap properly into the Tubing Bridge. Tubing can still be hung over the bridge to dry but it may not hang properly to soak.
- Heated 22mm Tubing In most cases Heated Tubing has specialized connectors at the "machine end" and standard connectors at the "mask end." The End Caps will generally NOT fit the specialized connector end; but will generally fit the standard connector end. The Heated 22mm Tubing should snap properly into the Tubing Bridge cutouts when hanging to soak or dry.
- Heated Slim 15mm Tubing In most cases Heated Tubing has specialized connectors at the "machine end" and standard connectors at the "mask end." The End Caps will generally NOT fit the specialized connector end; but will generally fit the standard connector end. The Heated 15mm Tubing will NOT snap properly into the Tubing Bridge. Tubing can still be hung over the bridge to dry but it may not hang properly to soak.