Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator Bundle - 5 LPM
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE!
Includes free pulse oximeter and 6 month cannula supply.GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
THE MOST RELIABLE AND TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED A high-performing stationary with an advanced design built specifically with longevity and durability in mind, the Companion is not only simple to use for patients, but its advanced technology offers a low total cost of ownership.
BUILT TO LAST Reduce costly breakdowns, after hours calls, and downtime with the unique design of the Companion 5. It features a highcapacity compressor and high-capacity sieve beds equipped with proprietary moisture-resistant MGB SecoBlen sieve mixture. This unique design prolongs the life of the major components. Patent-pending autoFLO technology (variable valve timing based on flow rate) was created specifically to help optimize performance and extend the life of the major components. It reduces the wear on the compressor by 25% at 2 LPM, decreases the operating temperatures to improve cooling, significantly reduces power draw, and improves the overall life of the concentrator.
ECO FRIENDLY Drawing only 285 W at 2 LPM thanks to the reductions of autoFLOW Technology, the Companion 5 gives patients significant savings on their electrical costs, and helps to decrease wear on the electrical components. Ease of Service With lengthy 2-year maintenance intervals, there is no gross particle filter to clean and no 9-volt battery to replace. The intake filter is easily accessible without opening the case through a filter door. The large and easy to read hour meter displays diagnostic alarm codes. These features help reduce after-hours calls and help over-the-phone diagnosis.
- Manufacturer Caire SeQual AirSep
- In the Package For a limited time all Companion 5 ECO Bundles include a FREE Fingertip Pulse Oximeter! Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator, Compressor, 10 Nasal Cannulas, Humidifier Connector Tube, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed Patient Manual. Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OCSI) and Extras included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 15067013 (Companion 5 ECO), 15067005 (Companion 5 ECO with OCSI)
- HCPCS Code E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code 00618281306881
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- Available Color(s) Gray
- Size (Approx) 21.5 x 12.5 x 13.5 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 36 Lbs
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings .5 to 5 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration 90 % (+5.5 / -3 %)
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Optional (OCSI - Oxygen Concentrator Status Indicator)
- Sound Levels ≤ 40 dBa @ 2.0 LPM (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 9,879 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length 50 Feet (Maximum)
Internal: Intake Filter
(Replace on average every 2-Years)
- Alarms Power Failure, High Flow, Low Flow, General Malfunction, Low O2 Concentration (Optional)
- AC (Wall) Power 120 VAC / 60 Hz
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 8 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 285 Watts Average (350 Watts Maximum)
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Available
- Battery Power Not Available