Philips Respironics ComfortSelect Nasal Mask (DISCONTINUED)
DUAL-LAYERED, TEXTURED CUSHION
ComfortSelect's nasal cushion has two layers for added support and a textured surface for a soft, comfortable feel that won't slip or shift during sleep. Like all Respironics Comfort Series masks the ComfortSelect is 100% Latex Free.
HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE DELUXE HEADGEAR
Each ComfortSelect comes complete with "one size fits most" Deluxe Headgear. Deluxe Headgear stays in place without over-tightening, distributing tension evenly for a stable fit without painful pinching. Deluxe Headgear has wide velcro tabs so it can be quickly adjusted in eight places for a secure, custom fit. Ball-and-socket headgear clips make it easy to put on and take off the mask without undoing or loosening any straps; so once you've found YOUR perfect fit you won't ever lose it!
ADJUSTABLE FOREHEAD SUPPORT & PAD
To improve comfort at the forehead, ComfortSelect features a wide silicone forehead pad that distributes pressure evenly without pressure points. In addition the adjustable forehead support arm lets you modify the fit to eliminate leaks.
SILENT EXHALATION PORT & 360º SWIVEL ELBOW
ComfortSelect features a "silent" exhalation port that evenly disperses air away from the user for quiet, draft free operation. The 360º Swivel Elbow allows tubing to be channeled in any direction and move freely as you shift during sleep.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package ComfortSelect Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Deluxe Headgear.
- Part Number(s) 1007930 (Small), 1007931 (SmallWide), 1007919 (Medium), 1026880 (FitPack Small, Medium & SmallWide)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Philippines (Typical Origin)
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex