ComfortLite 2 CPAP Mask (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
Many people can't get comfortable CPAP therapy using traditional nasal masks because of common complaints like pinching, soreness, leaks and pressure points. Respironics made that insight the inspiration behind the ComfortLite 2.
The first thing you'll notice about the Comfort Lite 2 is its unique soft, fabric headgear. Unlike other masks that use the nostrils for seal and stability, the Comfort Lite 2 uses a “Halo” headgear design and forehead mechanism for stability. This allows the interface cushion to provide a comfortable, reliable seal with no pressure points.
In addition the ComfortLite 2 offers three nasal interface options so that you have a wide variety to choose from to find the right, most comfortable for you:
The Nasal Pillows offer a highly contoured pillow interface that fits comfortably into the nostrils for an easy, leak-free seal.
The Simple Cushion slides over the tip of the nose reducing the bulk and pressure points common with most nasal cushions.
The Direct Seal's two curved cushions seal gently, but securly on the nostrils without actually ever inserting into them.
With its unique headgear and three cushion styles the ComfortLite 2 reaches an all new level of personalized comfort. Each of ComfortLite 2 Mask Pack comes with two cushion styles, in two sizes each, so you can experiment to find the perfect ComfortLite 2 for you.^features~
- Three innovative sealing options for a flexible, adaptable fit.
- Updated 360º crown swivel is made of a new material to swivel more easily and move with the patient
- Tubing attachment point moved forward toward the forehead, minimizing contact with the pillow and maximizing stability
- Multiple position angle adjuster and rotating vertical adjuster provide optimal cushion placement for personalized seal and superior comfort
- Headgear straps are now made with a softer, sleep-friendly fabric to eliminate pressure points and improve comfort
- Flexible adjustment band on Nasal Pillows Cushion and Direct Seal optimizes cushion angle for the best seal
- Two-way 360º hose swivel included to accomodate hose preference
- Like all Comfort Series Masks the ComfortLite 2 is 100% Latex Free
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package ComfortLite 2 CPAP & BiPAP Mask Combo Pack with 2 Cushion Styles (Simple Cushions, Nasal Pillows or DirectSeals) in 2 Sizes (Small & Medium or Medium & Large) and Adjustable Halo Headgear
- Part Number(s) 1030495 (MediumLarge ComboPack with Nasal Pillows & Simple Cushions), 1025112 (SmallMedium ComboPack with 4/5 Direct Seals & S/M Simple Cushions), 1025113 (MediumLarge ComboPack with 5/6 Direct Seals & M/L Simple Cushions), 1030494 (SmallMedium ComboPack with Nasal Pillows & Simple Cushions)
- HCPCS Code A7032
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin China (Typical)
6 Foot UltraLite Max Performance Tubing for CPAP Machines (DISCONTINUED) | 0 | | HUN19018-ultralite-performance-cpap-hose-tubing
HC385 Water Chamber for Fisher & Paykel 200 Series CPAP Machines (Replaces HC345) | 14.25 | | HC385-humidifier-water-chamber-fisher-paykel
6 Foot 'Standard' Hose Tubing for CPAP & BiPAP Machines | 7.75 | | 06TU-6-foot-smooth-bore-cpap-bipap-tubing
Ultra Fine Filter for PR System One, M-Series and SleepEasy Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines - 1 Pack | 2.99 | | 1029331-ultrafine-cpap-filters-respironics