Philips Respironics ComfortFull 2 Full Face Mask (DISCONTINUED)
The outer layer of the ComfortFull 2's dual-flap cushion features a soft, polished survace. This improves comfort and provides a more reliable seal for better CPAP and BiPAP Therapy. Plus, the redesigned cushion and faceplate are now just one lightweight piece.
Additional product advancements like an entrainment valve with a split washer for better swiveling of the elbow; and a more secure and standardized connection make the new ComfortFull a great improvement on an already great mask.^literature~
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package ComfortFull 2 Full Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) 1004880 (Small) Discontinued, 1004872 (Medium), 1004950 (Large) Discontinued
- HCPCS Code A7030 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-40 CM H2O (Recommended)