Foam Cabinet Filter for Newlife Intensity Oxygen Concentrators
Air enters the Newlife Intensity Concentrator through the Cabinet Filter which prevent dust and other large particles in the air from entering the unit.
USAGE: Cabinet Filters should be cleaned at least once a week (or whenever dirty) to ensure the ease of air flow. Clean the Cabinet Filter with a mild liquid detergent (such as Dawn and water); rinse in water and allow to air dry completely before reuse. This filter should be replaced as necessary whenever it appears damaged or worn.
- Manufacturer Spirit Medical
- Part Number(s) CAF-AS-FI015-1
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Newlife Intensity Oxygen Concentrators
- Size (Approx) 5.250 x 3.875 x 0.875 Inches