If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet Auto-CPAP Machine Package with Heated Humidifier
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.15-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
ADVANCED AUTOSET ALGORITHM ADJUSTS TO YOUR SLEEP NEEDS
ResMed's AutoSet algorithm is proven to provide effective therapy, at the lowest pressure levels, on a breath by breath basis throughout the night. The AutoSet algorithm monitors your breathing and, when it detects flow limitations, it gently increases pressure until the event has cleared. After an event AutoSet decreases pressure again to improve overall sleep comfort. In addition, AirSense 11 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apneas so you'll always be sure you're getting the appropriate therapy for your changing needs.
CLIMATE CONTROL WITH CLIMATELINEAIR TUBING
When you use ClimateLineAir Tubing with the AirSense 11, the system's advanced Climate Control features are activated. Climate Control is an intelligent system that adapts to changes in room temperature, pressure flow, and mask and mouth leak, to provide constant, comfortable temperatures and humidity levels during sleep therapy. With Climate Control and ClimateLineAir Tubing your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask while you sleep while minimizing condensation and rainout.
CONSUMES LESS POWER THAN SIMILAR CPAPS
Most traditional CPAP's feature a 90-80 watt power supply. The AirSense 11 runs on a 65 watt power supply unit, therefore it consumes less power which creates energy savings in the long run.
MYAIR PERSONALIZED THERAPY SUPPORT
Like your own sleep coach, ResMed's new optional online program, myAir, provides support during every stage of treatment. By giving you access to your therapy data, it lets you continually track your progress and see how well youre doing. Emails or text messages can also provide helpful education and encouragement to support you along the way. As you mark your successes and celebrate your milestones with awards and badges, you'll stay motivated to keep going. Patients can view their sleep data from the previous night using the myAir dashboard. Intuitive icons and charts make the dashboard simple to understand and follow.
With AirSense 11, you won’t have to worry about missing out on the latest technology. With over-the-air update capability, ResMed CPAP software updates and digital features can be sent directly to the device. In addition to software maintenance, future remote updates may include new features designed to help you stay comfortable.
- AirSense 11 AutoSet Brochure (PDF)
- AirSense 11 AutoSet User Guide (PDF)
- ClimateLineAir 11 User Guide (PDF)
- ResMed MyAir & Legacy Communications Networks (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirSense 11 AutoSet, Built-in HumidAir Humidifier, Standard Humidifier Chamber, Standard Slim Tubing, Universal Power Supply with Cord, Travel Bag, Preinstalled Standard Filter, Filter Cover, Printed Users Manual. Additional accessories including Filters, Heated Tubing and Long Life Chambers included depending on selections at checkout.
- Part Number(s) 39000
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498390014
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Singapore (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product meets FAA regulations for use on commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 3.72 x 10.21 x 5.45 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 2.49 Lbs
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp AutoRamp with Sleep Detection
Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Sound Levels 27 dBa
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 9,870 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Auto On/Off Yes, SmartStart & Stop
- Comfort Technology EPR (Settings = Off, 1, 2, 3 CM H2O)
- Rainout Reduction ClimateControl with optional ClimateLineAir 11 Heated Tubing
- Filters Disposable (Standard & Hypoallergenic Available)
- Alarms On Screen Messages Including High Leak Detected, Water Tub Not Inserted Properly, Air Tubing May Not Be Connected Properly, Mask May Be Fitted Incorrectly, Tubing Blocked, System Fault, Air Filter May Be Blocked, etc.
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, SlimLine, and ClimateLineAir 11 Heated Tubing.
- Humidifiers Built-in HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Oxygen Up to 15LPM (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Onboard, SD Data Card (Optional)
- Data Included 365 Days of Summary Data; Variable Amount of Detailed Data Including Usage Hours, Events (AHI) Per Hour, Mask Seal, Humidifier Functionality, Days Used, Days Used More Than 4 Hours, Average Usage, Used Hours, Average Pressure, Leak Rate, AHI, Total Apnea Index, and Central Apnea Index.
- Data Viewing On Screen Sleep Report
Desktop Software Not Available to Consumers
- Humidifier Built-in HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Chamber Capacity 380 mL
- Humidifier Chambers Standard (Included), Long Life Dishwasher Safe (Available at Checkout)
- Humidifier Notes The standard water chamber may only be used with distilled water. The long life water chamber may be used with drinking quality water.
- Humidifier Settings 1-8
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 4.50 x 2.00 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 5 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 24 Volts
- DC Power Consumption 56 -73 Watts
- Battery Power Optional External Accessory