Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Breeze SleepGear Nasal Mask with Large DreamSeal & Headgear
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
BUY NOW & EARN $2.70 TO SPEND LATER
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING AVAILABLE
ALERT: This mask has been discontinued by the manufacturer; and only limited quantities of the large size remain. This mask is not eligible for our Free 30-Day Money Back Guarantee program.
This is Puritan Bennett's IMPROVED Breeze SleepGear system. In response to patient feedback the already innovative and popular Breeze SleepGear mask has received some welcome enhancements:
- Improved Hose Guide design constructed from MUCH STRONGER materials
- Halo Straps can be positioned for greater flexibility and a more secure fit
- Thicker, more comfortable padding on the cradle pad increases comfort
- Cuff added to swivel adapter to make disconnecting quick and easy
The Breeze SleepGear is a complete Nasal Interface System and easily connects to standard CPAP/BiPAP tubing. The DreamSeal assembly quickly snaps in and out of the interface for easy cleaning.
TUBING COMPATIBILITY NOTE
Breeze masks are compatible with all soft cuff CPAP tubing -- like standard tubing, performance tubing, smooth bore tubing, etc. Hard tubing cuffs -- like those found on ThermoSmart Heated Tubing and UltraLite Tubing -- can sometimes cause the Breeze swivel adapter to slide out of the tube during use. If you are using a Breeze and tubing with hard cuffs, add a FlexiTube Angle Adapter, between the mask swivel and the CPAP breathing tube, to ensure a safe and secure connection.
- Easy, adjustable fit
- No complicated or confining straps on the face
- Can be worn with glasses
- Will not obstruct your vision
- Fast and easy setup with superior comfort
- DreamSeal Mask floats over the nose as airway is pressurized
- Standard DreamSeal cushion included
- Soft silicone inner and outer membrane
- All Breeze SleepGear components are latex-free
- Manufacturer Covidien, Puritan Bennett
- In the Package Breeze Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with DreamSeal Cushion and Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) Y-102616-00 (Standard), Y-103059-00A (Large), Y-103074-00A (Shallow)
- HCPCS Code A7034
- GTIN / UPC Code 20884521135038
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Standard, Large, Shallow
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-35 CM H2O (Recommended)