Breeze SleepGear Nasal CPAP Mask Pack with DreamSeal & Headgear
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%! Instant savings today and on all future auto-deliveries! Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
This is Puritan Bennett's IMPROVED Breeze SleepGear system. In response to patient feedback the already innovative and popular Breeze SleepGear mask has received some welcome enhancements:
- Improved Hose Guide design constructed from MUCH STRONGER materials
- Halo Straps can be positioned for greater flexibility and a more secure fit
- Thicker, more comfortable padding on the cradle pad increases comfort
- Cuff added to swivel adapter to make disconnecting quick and easy
The Breeze SleepGear is a complete Nasal Interface System and easily connects to standard CPAP/BiPAP tubing. The DreamSeal assembly quickly snaps in and out of the interface for easy cleaning.
TUBING COMPATIBILITY NOTE
Breeze masks are compatible with all soft cuff CPAP tubing -- like standard tubing, performance tubing, smooth bore tubing, etc. Hard tubing cuffs -- like those found on ThermoSmart Heated Tubing and UltraLite Tubing -- can sometimes cause the Breeze swivel adapter to slide out of the tube during use. If you are using a Breeze and tubing with hard cuffs, add a FlexiTube Angle Adapter, between the mask swivel and the CPAP breathing tube, to ensure a safe and secure connection.
- Easy, adjustable fit
- No complicated or confining straps on the face
- Can be worn with glasses
- Will not obstruct your vision
- Fast and easy setup with superior comfort
- DreamSeal Mask floats over the nose as airway is pressurized
- Standard DreamSeal cushion included
- Soft silicone inner and outer membrane
- All Breeze SleepGear components are latex-free
- Manufacturer Covidien, Puritan Bennett
- In the Package Breeze Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with DreamSeal Cushion and Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) Y-102616-00 (Standard), Y-103059-00A (Large), Y-103074-00A (Shallow) Discontinued
- HCPCS Insurance Code A7034
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin Mexico (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Standard, Large, Shallow
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Recommended Pressure Levels 3-35 CM H2O