All DirectHomeMedical offers online support through our website, live chat and toll free support during normal business hours, and email support 24-hours a day. Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or the products we sell. DirectHomeMedical.com is authorized and approved, by the manufacturers we represent, to sell and ship products to end-users residing in the United States, not to other third parties or businesses. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site. All products offered are sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturers or their representatives. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products on this site may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. COPYRIGHTS: Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Site Design & Content Copyright © 2004-2018 DirectHomeMedical. Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success. All products and services advertised on this site are provided by DirectHomeMedical.com or its designates. DirectHomeMedical occasionally offers discounts via coupon code. Coupon codes cannot be combined and there is a limit of one coupon per order. DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is informational only and should not replace the advice of a physician.
Breeze SleepGear DreamSeal Nasal Mask (DISCONTINUED)
This is Puritan Bennett's IMPROVED Breeze SleepGear system. In response to patient feedback the already innovative and popular Breeze SleepGear mask has received some welcome enhancements:
- Improved Hose Guide design constructed from MUCH STRONGER materials
- Halo Straps can be positioned for greater flexibility and a more secure fit
- Thicker, more comfortable padding on the cradle pad increases comfort
- Cuff added to swivel adapter to make disconnecting quick and easy
The Breeze SleepGear is a complete Nasal Interface System and easily connects to standard CPAP/BiPAP tubing. The DreamSeal assembly quickly snaps in and out of the interface for easy cleaning.
TUBING COMPATIBILITY NOTE
Breeze masks are compatible with all soft cuff CPAP tubing -- like standard tubing, performance tubing, smooth bore tubing, etc. Hard tubing cuffs -- like those found on ThermoSmart Heated Tubing and UltraLite Tubing -- can sometimes cause the Breeze swivel adapter to slide out of the tube during use. If you are using a Breeze and tubing with hard cuffs, add a FlexiTube Angle Adapter, between the mask swivel and the CPAP breathing tube, to ensure a safe and secure connection.
- Easy, adjustable fit
- No complicated or confining straps on the face
- Can be worn with glasses
- Will not obstruct your vision
- Fast and easy setup with superior comfort
- DreamSeal Mask floats over the nose as airway is pressurized
- Standard DreamSeal cushion included
- Soft silicone inner and outer membrane
- All Breeze SleepGear components are latex-free
- Manufacturer Covidien, Puritan Bennett
- In the Package Breeze Nasal CPAP Mask with DreamSeal Cushion and Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) Y-102616-00 (Standard), Y-103059-00A (Large), Y-103074-00A (Shallow)
- HCPCS Code A7034
- GTIN / UPC Code 20884521135038
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Standard, Large, Shallow
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-35 CM H2O (Recommended)