Philips Respironics BiPAP Auto BiLevel (DISCONTINUED)
In addition the BiPAP Auto features Bi-Flex technology that softens the airflow on inhalation and exhalation to provide increased pressure relief, making breathing feel more comfortable and natural. Bi-level therapy with Bi-Flex has been shown to deliver a higher level of success for even the most difficult patients. In fact, one study has shown that 54 percent of non-compliant CPAP users were able to stay with their therapy when introduced to Bi-Flex.
Finally the BiPAP Auto offers advanced reporting with an Encore Pro SmartCard. This feature records detailed compliance and efficacy information giving clinicians insight into a patient's therapy regimen. Data management is more efficient, and reports are easily accessible for reading and sharing among physicians/clinicians, homecare providers and patients.^literature~
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package BiPAP Auto BiLevel with Bi-Flex, Travel Bag, SmartCard Module with SmartCard, Filters (Reusable Foam and Ultra Fine), 6-Foot Tube, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Heated Humidifier also included depending on package selected.
- Part Number(s) 1017439 (BiPAP), 1017442 (BiPAP with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Size (Approx) BiPAP = 10 in x 7 in x 5 in BiPAP with Humidifier = 13.25 in x 7 in x 5.75 in Power Supply = 5.75 in x 2.5 in x 1.5 in
- Weight (Approx) BiPAP = Less Than 4 lbs APAP with Humidifier = Less Than 6 lbs Power Supply = 1.15 lbs
- Therapy Modes BiPAP / BiLevel
- Pressure Range 4-25 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to ePAP (User adjustable)
- Comfort Technology Bi-Flex
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard CPAP Tubing and Performance CPAP Tubing
Therapy Data & Compliance
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing to Allow Worldwide Use); DC power for mobile DC use in car / boat / rv, etc.
- AC Power Supply Yes