BiPAP Auto Machine with Bi-Flex (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
In addition the BiPAP Auto features Bi-Flex technology that softens the airflow on inhalation and exhalation to provide increased pressure relief, making breathing feel more comfortable and natural. Bi-level therapy with Bi-Flex has been shown to deliver a higher level of success for even the most difficult patients. In fact, one study has shown that 54 percent of non-compliant CPAP users were able to stay with their therapy when introduced to Bi-Flex.
Finally the BiPAP Auto offers advanced reporting with an Encore Pro SmartCard. This feature records detailed compliance and efficacy information giving clinicians insight into a patient's therapy regimen. Data management is more efficient, and reports are easily accessible for reading and sharing among physicians/clinicians, homecare providers and patients.^features~
- Auto-adjusting Bi-level pressure delivery
- Multi-level algorithm - Uses two different sets of analytical parameters to keep track patient's breathing.
- Bi-Flex - Softens the air at inhalation and exhalation to provide more comfortable therapy
- Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity - Tracks and reacts to a patient's natural breathing pattern. It can detect the point of inhalation and exhalation in every breath, allowing Bi-Flex to make each breath more comfortable.
- Encore® Pro SmartCard® and Data Management Software allow providers to track treatment progress.
- Durable, long lasting construction
- Enhanced Event Reporting - Tracks factors like apnea / hypopnea index, leak and snore. Encore SmartCard and optional EncoreViewer Data Tracking Software enables therapy tracking
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
|Size (Approximate)||BiPAP = 10 in x 7 in x 5 in
BiPAP with Humidifier = 13.25 in x 7 in x 5.75 in
Power Supply = 5.75 in x 2.5 in x 1.5 in
|Weight (Approximate)||BiPAP = Less Than 4 lbs
APAP with Humidifier = Less Than 6 lbs
Power Supply = 1.15 lbs
|Mask Compatibility||Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks|
|Tubing Compatibility||Compatible with all Standard CPAP Tubing and Performance CPAP Tubing|
|Operating Modes||BiPAP / BiLevel|
|Pressure Range||iPAP / ePAP 4cm to 25cm H20|
|Ramp Time||0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)|
|Ramp Start Pressure||4 to ePAP (User adjustable)|
|Humidifier||REMstar Integrated Humidifier (Optional)|
|Universal Power Supply||AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing to Allow Worldwide Use)|
|External Power Supply||Yes|
|BiPAP||2-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package BiPAP Auto BiLevel with Bi-Flex, Travel Bag, SmartCard Module with SmartCard, Filters (Reusable Foam and Ultra Fine), 6-Foot Tube, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Heated Humidifier also included depending on package selected.
- Part Number(s) 1017439 (BiPAP), 1017442 (BiPAP with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Insurance Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Country of Origin (Typical)