If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear (Includes 5 Extra Cushions Free)
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Get 5 Extra Cushions free with purchase!GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
ULTIMATE COMFORT WITH INFINITY SEAL
MINIMALIST, SOFT, FLEXIBLE FRAME WITH INTEGRATED PADDING
AirFit N20's frame flexes naturally to a custom fit on each user's face. With only minimal skin contact the AirFit N20 For Her provides a stable fit and an open field of view. Integrated padding within the frame adds softness so you can read, watch TV and enjoy your evening routine without worrying about pinching, red marks, or pressure from your CPAP mask.
PLUSH HEADGEAR WITH MAGNETIC CLIPS! Plush N20 Headgear is engineered for extra softness and stability. The rolled-edge fabric straps should be worn loosely to allow the InfinitySeal cushion to adapt to your personal facial contours. Ingenious magnetic clips, on the lower straps, guide the headgear into the mask frame so it is quick and easy to put on and take off with a simple twist. AirFit N20 masks come with Standard Headgear however Small and Large headgear is available separately for a more custom fit.
EASY TO USE QUICK RELEASE ELBOW
The AirFit N20 CPAP mask features a quick release elbow with squeeze-tabs so it's easy to detach with one hand if you need to get up during the night. The elbow rotates 360° and includes an independent tube swivel to reduce tubing pull and drag. Diffused venting, built into the elbow, delivers an ultra quiet performance. Air is dispersed gently away from the user and bed partners so everyone can enjoy a quiet, comfortable night sleep.
The AirFit N20 includes an integrated, lightweight Flexi-Tube short tube that extends off of the mask frame, stretching and bending to increase flexibility while maintaining seal and stability. The Flexi-Tube is designed to accommodate a wide range of sleeping positions comfortably without mask drag or catching.
- AirFit N20 Mask Brochure (PDF)
- AirFit N20 Mask User Guide (PDF)
- AirFit N20 Mask Fitting Guide (PDF)
- ResMed Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirFit N20 Nasal CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Headgear.
- Part Number(s) 63536 (Small with 5 Free Cushions), 63538 (Medium with 5 Free Cushions), 63503 (Small), 63501 (Medium), 63502 (Large)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498635368, 00619498635382, 00619498635030, 00619498635016, 00619498635023
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The AirFit N20 channels airflow non-invasively to a patient from a positive airway pressure (PAP) device such as a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) or bilevel device.
- Country Australia, China (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-30 CM H2O (Recommended)