If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
3B Aer X Portable Oxygen Concentrator Bundle (Pulse Dose) (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
10-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.10-DAY-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Get a 3 Month Supply of Cannulas free with purchase!GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
10-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
LOW MAINTENANCE & QUIET DESIGN
Operating at just 40 decibels, the Aer X Portable Oxygen Concentrator is one of the quietest POC's on the market. The Aer X also requires very little maintenance. The internal air inlet filter should be replaced every 6 months; or when appears visibly soiled and both the batteries and sieve beds should be changed out annually.
AUTO X TECHNOLOGY
Aer X is the only portable oxygen concentrator on the market that uses Auto X Technology. The Auto X Technology algorithm follows your breathing, increasing oxygen delivery as needed as respiration rates increase. This portable concentrator was designed with active users in mind who aren't ready to give up their physical lifestyle; regardless of their diagnosis.
MAGNETIC CANNULA PORT
The Aer X’s Magnetic Cannula Port is designed for safety. In the event that you trip, or your oxygen cannula is caught on an object, the unique Magnetic Cannula Port quickly releases from the concentrator preventing injury or device damage.
INCREASE YOUR INDEPENDENCE
Small enough to rest on your lap during a movie or car ride, and light enough to accompany you on an outdoor adventure or trip to the store, the Aer X is a wonderful oxygen companion for those on the go. The Aer X is one of the smallest, lightest, and quietest pulse dose portable concentrators on the market. A single battery can provide up to 5 and a half hours of use. Comparable in size to a small purse or shoulder bag, this portable concentrator is discreet and tastefully designed.
- Manufacturer 3B Medical
- In the Package Aer X Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Custom Carry Bag with Adjustable Strap, Rechargeable Battery, DC Power Cord, AC Wall Adapter and Power Cord, 3 Foot Ultra Soft Cannula, 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, and Printed User Guide.
- Part Number(s) AX1000
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code 00817783020664
- Warranty 5 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- The FAA allows the Aer X onboard all U.S. aircraft. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 7.22 x 2.64 x 8.38 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 4.25 Lbs with Battery, 3.5 Lbs without Battery
- Display Type Full-Color LCD Screen
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Pulse Dose Settings 1 to 5
- Oxygen Per Pulse 1100 ml (Average Bolus Size)
- Oxygen Concentration 87% - 94% On All Settings
- Start Up / Warm Up 2 Minutes
- Sound Levels ≤ 40 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- Filters Inlet Air Filter
- AC (Wall) Power Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- AC Power Supply Yes
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Weight 0.75 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time Setting 1 = 5.5 Hours, Setting 2 = 4 Hours, Setting 3 = 3 hours, Setting 4 = 2 hours, Setting 5 = 2 Hours (Based on 20 Breaths per Minute.) (Average)
- Recharge Time 3 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery NotesBatteries will charge whenever sufficient AC or DC Power is available.