Micro USB Charger with AC Power Cord for Sleep8 CPAP Sanitizers
Sleep8's Micro USB Charging Cord includes an AC Power Supply for use in North American Power Outlets. It can also be plugged into the USB outlets on most computers, modern cars, and other USB enabled digital devices.
USAGE: To charge your Sleep8's internal battery, just plug the cord into the Sleep8's Micro USB port (hidden beneath the blue dust cap) and then plug the charger into an external AC or USB power source. When you plug it in the Sleep8 will beep once to let you know the internal battery is charging. While the battery is charging Sleep8's screen will dim and the battery icon will shine bright to display current battery levels. Sleep8's charger WILL NOT overcharge the battery so it can be left in overnight to ensure a full charge whenever you need it.
COMPATIBILITY: This is the only charger that should be used to charge your Sleep8's internal battery. Using non-Sleep8 chargers may damage the unit and void the warranty.^literature~
- Manufacturer Sleep8
- Part Number(s) SLP82043USB
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00860224002620
- Warranty 1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) White
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Battery Charger
- AC Power Supply Size 1.4 x 0.8 x 2.4 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 2 Ounces (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 3 Feet (Approx)
RemZzzs Total Face Mask Liners
On Sale: $29.95
On Sale: $95.00
Sleep8 CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer
On Sale: $229.00
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
On Sale: $1,899.00