H2O Heated Humidifier for GoodKnight 420 CPAP & 425 BiPAP Machines (DISCONTINUED)
Puritan Bennett designed the GoodKnight H2O Integrated Heated Humidifier for use with both the GoodKnight 420 Series CPAP systems and the GoodKnight 425 BiLevel systems. By increasing air humidity, the GoodKnight H2O Heated Humidifier offers a mist of relief for people experiencing upper airway and throat dryness during CPAP or BiLevel therapy.
The H2O Heated Humidifier features a small footprint that fits neatly beneath all GoodKnight CPAPs and BiLevel, creating one of the smallest, lightest CPAPs and BiLevels with Heated Humidification on the market.
The H2O Heated Humidifier is compatible with all GoodKnight CPAP & BiLevel systems including the GoodKnight 420G, GoodKnight 420S, GoodKnight 420E, GoodKnight 420SP, GoodKnight 425, and GoodKnight 425ST.^literature~
- GoodKnight H2O Humidifier - Brochure (PDF)
- GoodKnight CPAP & BiPAP Machines - Actual Size Brochure (PDF)
- GoodKnight 420G CPAP Machine - Brochure (PDF)
- HUMIDIFIER = 6.7" x 3.7" x 11" (170mm x 95mm x 280mm)
- HUMIDIFIER = 1.76 lbs (when empty)
- CPAP/BiLevel with HUMIDIFIER = 6.7" x 3.7" x 11" (170mm x 95mm x 280mm)
- CPAP/BiLevel with HUMIDIFIER= Approx 3.3 lbs (1497 g)
Power Characteristics & Performance
- AC power cord supplies power to humidifier only; sleep therapy device has separate power cord
- Usable volume of water chamber = 350mL
- Manufacturer Covidien, Puritan Bennett
- In the Package GoodKnight H2O Heated Humidifier, Power Cord, Water Chamber, Humidifier Coupling (for attaching humidifier to CPAP/BiPAP), and Printed Manuals.
- Part Number(s) Y-GKH2O-NA
- HCPCS Code E0562
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.