Heated Tubing for PR System One "60 Series" REMstar CPAP & BiPAP Machines
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%! Instant savings today and on all future auto-deliveries! Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
System One Heated Tubing delivers your precise, preferred level of humidity, regardless of outside temperatures and humidity levels, while also protecting against rainout.
COMPATIBILITY: To use this heated tubing your CPAP machine must be equipped with a System One "60 Series" Heated Tubing Heated Humidifier. This item is compatible with all "60 Series" System One CPAP & BiPAP machines -- REMstar Plus 260, REMstar Pro 460, REMstar Auto 560, BiPAP Pro 660, BiPAP Auto 760, etc -- as well as the System One REMstar SE. It will not work with older "50 Series" System One machines such as the REMstar Plus 250 and the REMstar Auto 550. Parts for "50 Series" machines are available elsewhere on this site.SYSTEM ONE 50 & 60 SERIES DIFFERENCES
- BRANDING = 60 Series System One machines include the words "System One" in raised embossed lettering stamped on both the machine and the humidifier. 50 Series System One machines include branding that is painted onto the unit and only include the words "System One" on the humidifier.
- COLOR = 60 Series System One machines feature charcoal gray panels and metallic silver side panels. 50 Series System One machines are dark gray with ivory colored side panels
- MODEL NUMBERS = 60 Series System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 60. For instance 560P appears on the bottom of all 60 Series REMstar Auto machines. 50 Series System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 50. Therefore 550P, 450P, 150P, etc would all indicate 50 Series machines.
- HUMIDIFIER CONNECTIONS = 60 Series System One machines feature a 6-pin connection between the CPAP/BiPAP and the humidifier. 50 Series System One machines feature a 4-pin connection.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) SYS1HT15
- HCPCS Insurance Code A4604
- GTIN / UPC Code 606959006652
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin (Typical)