Hybernite Rainout Control System for Humidified CPAP Machines
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The Hybernite Rainout Control System's medical grade power supply, with plug-and-play simplicity, heats copper wires embedded in the walls of Hybernite Heated Tubing. Hybernite maintains a uniform temperature along the entire length of the breathing tube, regardless of changes in outside air temperature, improving comfort, allowing for increased humidity, preventing rainout, and increasing pressure stability.
In the past CPAP/BiPAP users have been forced to compromise their Sleep Therapy comfort -- by lowering humidity levels -- in order to avoid the noise, discomfort and therapy disturbances caused by rainout. With the Hybernite Rainout Control System you can set your humidifier properly -- to prescribed or desired levels -- and still enjoy a quiet, comfortable, rainout free night.^features~
- Universally Compatible* - Compatible with ALL Humidifier equipped CPAP/BiPAP systems that use a standard hose and all CPAP/BiPAP masks
- Say Goodbye to Rainout - Reduces or eliminates condensation and rainout in CPAP/BiPAP masks and tubing
- Optimal Humidification - With Hybernite there is no need to lower your humidifier's settings to stop rainout! Hybernite does it for you so that you can set your humidifier as high or low as needed for comfortable sleep therapy
- Hybernite CPAP Rainout Control System Brochure (PDF)
- Hybernite CPAP Rainout Control System Instructions (PDF)
- Power Supply - The manufacturer recommends that the Hybernite Power Supply Unit be placed on the floor during operation. If the power supply is disconnected or not available for use Hybernite tubing will function as standard CPAP tubing without power.
- Humidification Required - The Hybernite Rainout Control System is only compatible with CPAP/BiPAP machines equipped with water based humidifiers. If your system is not equipped with a humidifier then the Hybernite system cannot be used.
- Hose Wraps & Covers - The manufacturer recommends that Hybernite Heated Tubing NOT be wrapped or covered with a Snuggle hose or any similar product due to the possibility of elevated temperatures.
- Manufacturer PlastiFlex
- Part Number(s) ROC2300
- HCPCS Code A4604
- GTIN / UPC Code 5404013000098
- All CPAP and BiPAP machines that are equipped with a water based heated humidifier and standard tubing. Not Compatible With CPAP and BiPAP machines that require slim 15mm tubing or pressure sensor tubing. Hybernite is also not recommended for use with PR System One "50 Series" machines using software earlier than version 1.24. Your System One CPAP or BiPAP machine's software version will be flash on the display screen during startup.
- Total Length (Aprox) 6 Feet
- Inner Diameter 3/4 Inches
- AC (Wall) Power 110-220V, 50-60 Hz
Universal Inline HME (Heat Moisture Exchange) Humidifier & Bacterial Viral Filter for CPAP Machines | 4.95 | | inline-bacterial-viral-hme-filter-cpap-medicomp
Silver Fleece CPAP & BiPAP Hose Tubing Cover (For 6-Foot Hoses) | 12.95 | | 1049270-silver-fleece-cpap-hose-tube-cover
6 Foot Ultra-Light White Slim 15-MM Performance Tubing for CPAP & BiPAP Machines | 14.95 | | 1074400-slim-performance-systemone-cpap-tubing
PR System One "60 Series" Heated Humidifier For REMstar CPAP & BiPAP Machines | 189 | | humidifier-60-series-systemone-cpap-bipap