H4i™ Heated Humidifier For S8™ & S8™ II CPAP & VPAP Machines (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
ResMed's H4i Integrated Heated Humidifier offers some major improvements on the original HumidAire 3i that bring even greater simplicity and more comfort. With 30% more humidity, the H4i really helps sooth dry mouth and nasal irritation that can sometimes be caused by CPAP therapy. Research proves that the warm, moist air humidification provides helps relieve symptoms of dryness and makes sleep therapy more comfortable.
The H4i clicks easily into place for seamless integration and supports ResMed’s full S8 platform including the S8 Compact, S8 Escape/Escape II, S8 Elite/Elite II, S8 Vantage, S8 AutoSet II, VPAP S, VPAP ST, and VPAP Auto/Auto 25. The compact design is unobtrusive in the bedroom and easily packed for travel.
The ResMed H4i offers user-friendly humidity control with a dial that’s easy to read in the dark, and it’s quick to respond to any adjustments you make. It also has greater water capacity that supports humidification needs at higher flow rates and pressures, and a convenient flip top lid that makes it easy to refill.^literature~
- H4i Heated Humidifier - Parts Diagram (PDF)
- H4i Heated Humidifier - User Guide (PDF)
- HumidAire 3i to H4i - Humidifier Upgrade Instructions (PDF)
- Chamber and Docking Station: 4.5" x 6.7" x 8.3" (118 mm x 170 mm x 212 mm)
- Chamber (Unfilled) and Docking Station: 1.5 lb (670 g)
- Power Supply: NA (Power provided directly by CPAP/BiLevel system)
Performance & Power
- Water Capacity at Max Fill Line: 390 ml
- Maximum Heater Plate Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
- Maximum Output Humidity: 95% relative humidity (control dial set to maximum setting, flow rate 50 L/min, ambient temperature of 68°F (20°C), ambient relative humidity of 15%)
- Universal Power Supply: Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package H4i Heated Humidifier with Standard Water Chamber.
- Part Number(s) 26940
- HCPCS Code E0562
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin Australia (Typical)