Heated Humidifier for IntelliPAP CPAP & BiPAP Machines
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
The IntelliPAP Heated Humidifier includes a dishwasher safe water chamber constructed of strong Lexan (polycarbonate resin thermoplastic) with a stainless steel heat transfer plate. The chamber is easy to remove and replace and it includes built-in overfill protection which prevents humidifier water from damaging the CPAP! Along with the unique baffle design, the water chamber allows the airflow to collect more humidity. DeVilbiss designed the chamber to hold enough water for a full night's sleep. At the humidifier's highest setting, you can still expect a full 8 hours of humidification.^literature~
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package IntelliPAP Heated Humidifier, Water Chamber, 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Part Number(s) DV5HH
- HCPCS Code E0562
- GTIN / UPC Code 00885304003779
- Warranty 5 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- All IntelliPAP Series CPAP & BiLevel Devices (IntelliPAP Standard, IntelliPAP Auto, IntelliPAP BiLevel, etc.)
Humidifier = 6.3 x 8.4 x 2.6 Inches
Humidifier with CPAP = 6.5 x 8.4 x 6.4 Inches
Humidifier = 1.7 Lbs
Humidifier with CPAP = 4.45 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Chamber Capacity 400 mL
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Settings Off, 1 (Minimum) to 10 (Maximum)
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing) provided via direct connection to CPAP or BiLevel device